AJwilbur Ban Apeal 3.0

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by AJwilbur, Jan 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AJwilbur

AJwilbur Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    Name: AJwilbur

Reason of Ban: Touchy Subjects

Rule Violated:
    Clause 3 - Inappropriate/Touchy Subjects and Discussions
    • EcoCityCraft is a server community consisting of many age groups, religious groups, and political backgrounds. As such, there are many touchy subjects that we do not allow in our public channels in order to keep the peace and prevent arguments and flame wars from occurring.
    • All chat must be kept appropriate and clean at all times. There is to be no discussion of anything deemed inappropriate for a workplace, including, but not limited to, sexuality, excessive violence, alcohol/drugs and inappropriate or dark humor.
    • This rule extends into subjects about illegal substances or actions, including drugs.
    • Politics, religion and suicide are common “touchy subjects”, however they are not the only ones. Should a staff member ask you to change a subject they feel is touchy and/or is causing the direction of chat to deviate towards an argument or flame war, you must drop the subject immediately.
    • Discussing a banned user's ban reason and why they were banned is not allowed, however simply mentioning a banned player's username is allowed.

• My Own Words: I think this rule suggests that one should not speak of suggestive themes, such as religion, ethnicity, suicide, or alcohol.

• Why I should be unbanned: I don't clearly remember what happened. But, whatever I did I am owning up to my mistakes. I'm sorry

2. gcoleman118

gcoleman118 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +39
    In an attempt to add evidence and help @AJwilbur I was there on the day of his banning when he called me Hitler about 4+ times and I believe this was the touchy subject. I would also like to say for the record I forgive him. This should clear up his confusion with what he doesn't remember that happened.

#2 gcoleman118, Jan 25, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2015
  3. emongolab

emongolab ¢αℓνιη тнє є¢σмαѕтєя
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +460
    @Gmoneyman118 although you were attempting to be helpful, we do have a policy against mini-modding and irrelevant posts. While we appreciate you attempting to help, the ban appeals/complaints forum is not the place. We are well aware of every action that is taken.

4. emongolab

emongolab ¢αℓνιη тнє є¢σмαѕтєя
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +460
    Hi Aj,
    After reviewing this appeal, I will be denying it. Although you did own up to your mistakes, I'd like to see you show remorse and explain to us why in which you feel we should provide you with another chance. That being said, I highly encourage you to take some time on your next appeal and write up a deeply thought out explanation.

Locked -- Denied.
    Have any questions on how I handled this appeal? Feel free to forum message me for discussion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.