AJwilbur Ban Apeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by AJwilbur, Jan 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AJwilbur

AJwilbur Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    Name: AJwilbur

Reason of Ban: Touchy Subjects

Rule Violated: Section 4 Clause 3:

My Own Words: I think this rule suggests that one should not speak of suggestive themes, such as religion, ethnicity, suicide, or alcohol.

Why I should be unbanned: This is what happened. I was playing and I noticed a suggestive name in chat. One of your moderators possessed an account by the name of DevotedToChrist. I felt that I should say something considering his name being potentially offensive to some races. I asked him about the name and he said that I was offending him. Before I could say anything, he banned me. I feel that I should be unbanned because in reality, I was trying to prevent this rule from being broken.

-Thanks

2. emongolab

emongolab ¢αℓνιη тнє є¢σмαѕтєя
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +460
    Hi Ajwilbur,
    I am thrilled that you are wanting to rejoin the community. Please be patient, and bare with me as I handle this.

3. Smorezs

Smorezs Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +450
    @AJwilbur while I understand that you want to come back to this server and play, I do not feel that your appeal shows enough effort. I am going to ask you to re-appeal with more effort and own up to the mistakes that you have made. Also to clear something up DevotedToChrist did not ban you. When you log in it should state who banned you. When you re-appeal I want you to copy and paste the server rule you broke into it. The Server rules can be located here http://www.ecocitycraft.com/wiki/index.php?title=Server_Rules

Lock Appeal Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.