[Appeal] Mr_Heatmiser

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Mr_Heatmiser, Oct 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr_Heatmiser

Mr_Heatmiser Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +8
    Minecraft Username:Mr_Heatmiser
    Reason of Ban: Okay So I posted a thread saying that I wanted to be banned, and then Sick24 Responded with this
    "I will not be banning you at this time since there is no absolute need for it to be.
    If you need some help, feel free to ask around in game or look outside of Minecraft for answers as we are not here to moderate your life,
    ~sick24" so after the fact I just gave everyone my money and spammed as fast as I could then got banned right away.
    Rule violated:
    Clause 1.1 - CAPS and Spam
    • Bypassing our CAPS filter and/or typing in all caps is not allowed.
    • Spam is not allowed. Repetitive words, letters, symbols that aren’t used in their correct context, or many messages sent quickly are considered spam.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means: I should not put multiple messages of the same thing quickly, and/or rapidly in chat or it will result in a ban
    Reason you feel you think you should be unbanned:I feel that I should be unbanned because I have spent countless hours trying to get back on to ECC and it has been a hard, and bumpy road, and I feel that I have not found any server near as good as ECC, and I feel I should come back to ECC Forever.

Thanks

2. Gernen

Gernen Prime Minister
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,113
    Thank you for appealing, @Mr_Heatmiser
    As this is your first offence, I shall be issuing you a 1 hour tempban. Welcome back. Spamming isn't tolerated, please do not repeat such actions in the future. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Locked - User issued a 1 hour TempBan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.