Appeal Pielord99207

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Pielord99207, Jul 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pielord99207

Pielord99207 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Minecraft Username: Pielord99207

Reason of Ban: I was banned for apparently using hacked clients in SG.

Rule violated: The rule I was banned for was "Use of PvP hacked clients" It's in section 6, Clause 1.

Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means: Well the rule is quite easy to explain, all it means is that don't cheat just play vanilla minecraft. So like fly hacks, speed hacks, or invincibility hacks.

Reason you feel you think you should be unbanned: I feel I should be unbanned because I just started play on here and I have enjoyed every minute of it. Also my friend just started a town and hes devastated that I was banned. The main reason I want to be unbanned is because I was falsely accused. I don't even know how to install a basic mod to minecraft let alone hacking it. If I were hacking I think I would have one every game I play but no I win about 1/10 games and that's when I have a team mate.

Thank you for reading this thread
    -Pielord99207

2. RazorRimz

RazorRimz Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +646
    The evidence was pretty obvious it was hacks. I suggest you make a new appeal after this one is locked, telling the truth because you don't get unbanned lying like you did in this thread.

3. Dewsy92

Dewsy92 Ex-Staff Team Troll
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,643
    As you have a new appeal up which takes responsibility for your actions, I will lock this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.