Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Craftychips, Jul 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Craftychips

Craftychips Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +18
    Username: Craftychips

Reason of Ban: Hacking, vulgar language, harrasment, bypassing a ban, loan scamming

Rule violated:
    Clause 2 - Scamming
    A general definition of a scam in the context of EcoCityCraft is a transaction in which a user pays for goods or services from another user, and does not receive those goods/services in the agreed upon timeframe. Failing to uphold your end of the deal is scamming, and is punishable by a ban. Your continuance on the server may rely on you following through with your end of the deal, or refunding what you scammed, solely at the staff’s discretion.
    • Clause 2 - Vulgarity
      • Inappropriate and vulgar language is not allowed. This includes anything put on signs, said in chat, written in books, renamed to on items (see Section 3 Clause 2.1), spelt out in blocks, or any other way of communicating.
        • Occasional mild to moderate vulgarities that are not directed at anyone (such as "slip-ups" or saying them in the incorrect chat by accident), self-censorship of a swear word or abbreviations that may imply a swear word (ie. WTF?) are allowed.
      • Repeated or excessive swearing, and especially vulgar language directed at anyone, is not tolerated under any circumstance.
      • Racist language of any sort falls under the vulgarity rule, and is considered a very serious offence, punishment of which may not warrant a warning before being given.
      • Clause 2 - Scamming
        • A general definition of a scam in the context of EcoCityCraft is a transaction in which a user pays for goods or services from another user, and does not receive those goods/services in the agreed upon timeframe.
        • Failing to uphold your end of the deal is scamming, and is punishable by a ban. Your continuance on the server may rely on you following through with your end of the deal, or refunding what you scammed, solely at the staff’s discretion.
        • Clause 1 - Hacking and Hacked Clients
          • Fly, speed, air build, teleport hacking, or any other types of hacks, are not tolerated. This includes x-ray hacking and x-ray texture packs. Using any unfair means (including glitches, bugs, and exploits) to get into server buildings is also not allowed and is unfair to other users.
          • Using any clients, specifically hacked clients, which may allow you to gain unfair advantages as deemed by ECC staff is strictly prohibited.
          • Users caught using any client deemed to be a "hacked client", as defined by and at the discretion of the staff, will be banned. There is no excuse for using a hacked client on EcoCityCraft whatsoever.
          • Discussion of hacked clients is not allowed - we do not allow them, and therefore we do not discuss them.

• Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:Rules mean what Andrewkm expects from everyone not just certain people and that no one should break the rules or there will be concequences also that they are there to keep the server safe and the community for everyone to enjoy.

Reason you feel you think you should be unbanned: I would like to be unbanned because i want to come join the best eco server going and i will turn off my hacks and will never bypass a ban again as its not what i should of done and i will pay everyone back that i have scammed and i will not use vulgar language to anyone again especially mods and i wont harass anyone either as its annoying. Thanks you for your time and i hope i will be back soon

2. Gernen

Gernen Prime Minister
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,113
      • Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:Rules mean what Andrewkm expects from everyone not just certain people and that no one should break the rules or there will be concequences also that they are there to keep the server safe and the community for everyone to enjoy.

I believe you aren't supposed to explain the general purpose of the rules, but explain the rules that you broke in your own words, just say what each rule means pretty much, hence the format says 'what the rule(s) means' and not 'what the rules mean', as you may not have broken multiple rules. another point to support my belief.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  3. HCPillarofFire

HCPillarofFire Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +469
    Seeing as to how extreme your ban reasons are I am going to be tagging @Revanrose6 to handle your appeal. Please be patient and do not bump your thread it will be handled when it is handled. As for anyone else looking over this thread I do not want to see any irrelevant posts if I do your post will be deleted and you will be issued a forum warning.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  4. Revanrose6

Revanrose6 Sith Lord
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,306
  5. Gernen

Gernen Prime Minister

Ratings:
    +1,113
    Bump for visibility.

6. Gernen

Gernen Prime Minister

Ratings:
    +1,113
  7. Revanrose6

Revanrose6 Sith Lord
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,306
    Officially a perma ban. You are not welcome back.

Locked - Denied - Forum Banned

• Winner Winner x 12
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.