Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by alpert3925, Dec 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alpert3925

alpert3925 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,086
    Minecraft Username: Alpert3925

Reason of Ban: Admitting to using a pvp hack

Rule violated:
    • Fly, speed, air build, teleport hacking, or any other types of hacks, are not tolerated. This includes x-ray hacking and x-ray texture packs. Using any unfair means (including glitches, bugs, and exploits) to get into server buildings is also not allowed and is unfair to other users.
    • Using any clients, specifically hacked clients, which may allow you to gain unfair advantages as deemed by ECC staff is strictly prohibited.
    • Users caught using any client deemed to be a "hacked client", as defined by and at the discretion of the staff, will be banned. There is no excuse for using a hacked client on EcoCityCraft whatsoever.
    • Discussion of hacked clients is not allowed - we do not allow them, and therefore we do not discuss them.

Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means: Don't hack.

Reason you feel you think you should be unbanned: I would like to say I am done causing trouble. This will be my last ban and my last warning 100% guaranteed. I am taking full responsibility for my actions and would like to apologize for them. It will not happen again. I am sorry for causing trouble, it will not happen again.

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. oxwood2

oxwood2 Builder
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,684
  3. Dewsy92

Dewsy92 Ex-Staff Team Troll
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,643
    Your ban history really doesn't make for pleasant reading. I strongly suggest that you actually do what you say and stop causing trouble should you actually want to stay on ECC.

I will be giving you a 3 day tempban for this offence.

Alpert3925 given 3 day tempban

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.