Attention Struggling Town Owners!!

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by steveshizzle, Mar 22, 2013.

1. steveshizzle

steveshizzle Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,035
    Have you recently purchased a town and juuuust need that extra little boosting feature to really bring in some residents?
    Or do you just like that nice, new, city-based landscape?
    Things like these aren't all that easy to get. That's why K&N Construction would love to team up with you to build the city of your dreams. We specialize in tall skyscrapers that are modeled off of real towers across the globe. From lovely houses to beautiful cathedrals to towering skyscrapers, K&N Construction can handle any project custom designed by our clients.
    As stated before, K&N Construction projects feature a variety of constructable towers based on real world towers such as the Taipei 101 Tower and New York's Chrysler Building. We are also currently working on a model of the Sears Tower in Chicago and another New York project, The Empire State building along with some others (The CenturyLink and Cash Register Buildings of Downtown Denver).
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]Complete with The Cloudliner Suite, a three story apartment inside the spire itself and a wonderful place to host friendly housewarming parties.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    If you like what you see and would like to negotiate a contract, feel free to leave a message on my wall here http://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/members/steveshizzle.11495/ or mail me in-game or pm me if need be. If you want a different looking build, then message me that and I'll see what I can do. Pricing may vary depending on the project but generally consists of a minimum down payment of 10k (to cover materials) and at least a 20x20 piece of land, followed by a negotiated payment once the job is complete. Nos Vemos!

2. steveshizzle

steveshizzle Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,035