Ban Apeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by AJwilbur, Jan 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AJwilbur

AJwilbur Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    Name: AJwilbur

Reason of Ban: Touchy Subjects

Rule Violated:
    Clause 3 - Inappropriate/Touchy Subjects and Discussions
    • EcoCityCraft is a server community consisting of many age groups, religious groups, and political backgrounds. As such, there are many touchy subjects that we do not allow in our public channels in order to keep the peace and prevent arguments and flame wars from occurring.
    • All chat must be kept appropriate and clean at all times. There is to be no discussion of anything deemed inappropriate for a workplace, including, but not limited to, sexuality, excessive violence, alcohol/drugs and inappropriate or dark humor.
    • This rule extends into subjects about illegal substances or actions, including drugs.
    • Politics, religion and suicide are common “touchy subjects”, however they are not the only ones. Should a staff member ask you to change a subject they feel is touchy and/or is causing the direction of chat to deviate towards an argument or flame war, you must drop the subject immediately.
    • Discussing a banned user's ban reason and why they were banned is not allowed, however simply mentioning a banned player's username is allowed.

• My Own Words: I think this rule suggests that one should not speak of suggestive themes, such as religion, ethnicity, suicide, or alcohol.
    Why I should be unbanned: I'm sorry for calling this person a well known war criminal. I'm sorry for all of the things that I have done. Please admit me back to Ecocitycraft.

#1 AJwilbur, Jan 25, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2015
  2. emongolab

emongolab ¢αℓνιη тнє є¢σмαѕтєя
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +460
    Hi AJ,
    Thank you for appealing. I'm thrilled to see you have an interest in rejoining our community.

I'm sure you are now well aware that we have a very low tolerance level within our chat. As the rules clearly state from the wiki, chat is to be kept clean of any inappropriate discussion. During the extent of your ban, I would like you to review the rules which can be found here, moreso specifically review the rules in which you broke or any that may be unclear. Since this is your first offense I will only be issuing a 3 hour temp-ban. Please do not let his happen again, as we will not be this lenient.

Locked -- 3 hour temp ban issued

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.