(Ban Appeal) AceofDiamonds

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by AceofDiamonds, Jun 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AceofDiamonds

AceofDiamonds Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +7
    Minecraft Username: AceofDiamonds

Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name?: AbhinavA

Which of ECC's services are you banned on? Main Server

Reason of Ban: Loan Scamming and Breach of contract

Rule violated:
    Clause 3 - Contracts
    • All contracts signed and approved in the contracts forum serve as proof of agreement, and must be followed through by all parties involved.
    • For a full and current list of contract forum rules and regulations, please see our contracts forum sticky post about getting started on contracts
      • Clause 2.2 - Attempted Scamming
        • Users cannot attempt to scam other users. If enough evidence is provided and the staff believe a scam was intended, this will result in a temporary ban against the offending user.
          • Attempted scamming includes misleading sales or auctions. For example an auction for 'a melon,sword'.

Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means: Contract: If you and a another party agree on a contract, you must complete your side of the bargain. Scamming: Trying to cheat other users out of money is prohibited

Reason you feel you think you should be unbanned: I admit what I did was wrong but i have been banned for about a year and feel like I should get another chance. If I get 1 more chance I promise i will never scam again. Thanks.

2. xX3PICREBELXx

Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,608
    I'm glad to see that you are looking to appeal your ban @AbhinavA , I shall be tagging the appropriate staff members to handle this appeal @Smorezs @Nicit6 @oreo1227 @ClarinetPhoenix @Dewsy92

As a message to all users who read this, any irrelevent comments on this appeal will lead to warnings, let's keep this appeal relevant comments only.

3. BackToThePast

BackToThePast Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,134
    Hey there @AbhinavA,

Additionally, I ask that you please post a name-change application here before we accept your ban appeal.

4. AceofDiamonds

AceofDiamonds Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +7
  5. AceofDiamonds

AceofDiamonds Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +7
    #5 AceofDiamonds, Jul 2, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2015
  6. 314

314 Irratioπal President, former ServerAdmin
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $27,000,000
    Ratings:
    +4,866
    Please do not bump your appeal. The staff team will get to it when they got time.

7. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,379
    @AceofDiamonds
    I don't feel this appeal has enough effort to show us that you are ready to be unbanned. This isn't your first ban for scamming and I don't really think you've shown us you're sorry about it. If you feel you want another chance, please explain why. Being unbanned isn't just about second chances to play ECC, especially for a scamming ban. Its also about what you're going to do to put right what you've done. So, after what you did, why do you feel we should unban you?
    I'm gonna ask you to appeal again, and elaborate some more about why you feel we should unban you. Remember, you need to take this process seriously.

Denied - Lack of Effort

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.