Ban Appeal bigboyblue0220

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by bigboyblue0220, Oct 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigboyblue0220

bigboyblue0220 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +7
    Minecraft Username:
    Bigboyblue0220
    Reason of Ban:
    Breach of contract {romper}
    Rule violated:
    unable to hold up my end of an agreement (breech of contract)
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    I agreed to conditions that i could not maintain/keep i essentially promised somthing and never held up my end
    Reason you feel you think you should be unbanned:
    I havent been on in almost a month due to real life/work events,
    Romper promised me (off contract) that i would easily be able to make 50k a week with the shop witch was a lie
    Romper said to me "if i get banned that shop is yours" and she did get banned
    romper gave me the option and said i have the shop till november thats what i paid for
    they way she worded all this to me and what my understanding was that i was renting the shop from her with the option to buy out over time romper really did some shady things with this whole mess and if i were to ever get unbanned i would never make another contract with her I know shes friends with the mods and all i dont expect to get unbanned here but atleast i am heard
    it is true i did not pay since she got unbanned and i love how she played a lot of this off it was good on her end made 50k and didnt loose her shop when she got banned
    I havent broken any other rules I havent been warned in game chat before this is my first offense I would appreciate it if i could come back to ecocitycraft
    of coarse I dont happen to have pictures of her saying any of this or recordings on teamspeak so i know a lot of this will be thrown out I would just like to come back to ecocitycraft please

2. Gernen

Gernen Prime Minister
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,113
  3. Dewsy92

Dewsy92 Ex-Staff Team Troll
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,643
    So @bigboyblue0220 owes @romper83273 800k (16 x 50k weekly payments). Having been added to a forum PM between Phys & @romper83273, it appears like romper may wish to have her shop returned to her. Having read this appeal, it appears that this may be something which may be an option.

The current options for this are either, @bigboyblue0220 appeals his ban, owes 800k and keeps the station. OR, perhaps the two of you can come to an agreement to clear the remaining debt but the station gets returned to romper?

@romper83273 & @bigboyblue0220 - What are your opinions on this?

4. bigboyblue0220

bigboyblue0220 Builder

Ratings:
    +7
    I had told romper when she got unbanned that i didnt want to keep the shop and she said well i had paid up till november and that was early oct.? I have been really busy with work so i havent been on/able to play even check the forums I would be happy for romper to have her shop back as after the first couple weeks of owning it i tried telling her take it back.

5. romper83273

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +89
    you know something it is pretty messed up that you are acting like this you are the one that told me to go ahead and file a complaint you where not playing here anymore so i filed i told you to sign it over to me if you didn't want it i tried to catch up to you a few times but you know what i don't want the shop i rather stay to the contract i have always helped you and gone out of my way for you never again will i help anybody

6. bigboyblue0220

bigboyblue0220 Builder

Ratings:
    +7
    woah i never told you file a complaint and you never told me to sign it over you said come November we will take care of it and how would you try catching up with me when i haven't been on? i appreciate all your help that you did provide me but i spent a good amount of coin why would i wanna be banned

7. romper83273

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +89
    i am tired of the he said she said bullpoo its in the past i dont want the shop now you are wasting my time let the mods handle it i dont want to deal with you i thought you where much bigger then this i did not put you down this whole time and this is going to turn in to a flame war if i dont remove myself from this conversation

8. bigboyblue0220

bigboyblue0220 Builder

Ratings:
    +7
    oh all the mods that happen to be your friend lol like ill ever get my ban appeal approved no non mod player should have so much reach

9. Dewsy92

Dewsy92 Ex-Staff Team Troll
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,643
    I'm not sure what you mean about romper having 'reach'. You signed the contract to make the payments, so that isn't romper influencing staff or the procedure at all. Staff have correctly enforced the agreement that you made with romper.

Due to the fact that no other agreement is going to be made, your appeal is going to be based on the original contract. This means that you still owe 800k to Romper.

I am going to unban you but with a 3 day tempban. Please use this time to re-read our Server Rules (found here) as they have very recently been updated, and also to think of how you are going to repay your debts as this is a substantial amount of money.

After the 3 days has expired I am going to give you 2 months in which to repay your debt to @romper83273. This means that your new deadline is 8th January 2015. Please be sure to get screenshot evidence with timestamps of all repayments that you make.

Locked - @bigboyblue0220 's ban reduced to a 3 day tempban. New deadline: 8th January 2015.

#9 Dewsy92, Nov 5, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.