[Ban Appeal] creeper_tssst

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by creeper_tssst3, Oct 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. creeper_tssst3

creeper_tssst3 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Minecraft Username: creeper_tssst

Reason of Ban: Banned by operator (from what I remember I think I used an x-ray texture pack)

Rule violated:
    Clause 1 - Hacking and Hacked Clients

• Fly, speed, air build, teleport hacking, or any other types of hacks, are not tolerated. This includes x-ray hacking and x-ray texture packs. Using any unfair means (including glitches, bugs, and exploits) to get into server buildings is also not allowed and is unfair to other users.
      • Using any clients, specifically hacked clients, which may allow you to gain unfair advantages as deemed by ECC staff is strictly prohibited.
      • Users caught using any client deemed to be a "hacked client", as defined by and at the discretion of the staff, will be banned. There is no excuse for using a hacked client on EcoCityCraft whatsoever.
      • Discussion of hacked clients is not allowed - we do not allow them, and therefore we do not discuss them.

Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means: The rule means that you should give other players and yourself a fair chance to succeed on this server and not give yourself an advantage over other players by using different types of hacks, while they have to put in hours to do it.
    Reason you feel you think you should be unbanned: I feel I should be unbanned because it was a one off thing about 2-3 years ago. I was young and stupid and I had put in hours of work into the game and from what I can remember someone killed me or I lost all my stuff and decided to use an x-ray pack just because I was angry at everything on the server and wanted to get back to where I was before the accident. I feel like I have grown up a lot since those days and I've taken a year or two break from any video games since that time and i feel like I can control my temper better and no longer overreact over little things, like what happened at the time I was banned. I believe that due to me growing up a lot over the last few years since I took a break from games and due to it being so long ago and a spur of the moment thing where my judgement was clouded by anger that I should be unbanned.

#1 creeper_tssst3, Oct 18, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2014
  2. Gernen

Gernen Prime Minister
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,113
  3. Dewsy92

Dewsy92 Ex-Staff Team Troll
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,643
    Due to the nature of your ban (X-Ray), please appeal directly to a Server Admin or the Server Owner via forum PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.