[Ban Appeal] DatProfit

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by DatProfit, Jan 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DatProfit

DatProfit Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +29
    Minecraft Username: DatProfit
    Reason of Ban: PvP Hacking
    Rule Violated:
    Clause 1 - Hacking and Hacked Clients
    • Fly, speed, air build, teleport hacking, or any other types of hacks, are not tolerated. This includes x-ray hacking and x-ray texture packs. Using any unfair means (including glitches, bugs, and exploits) to get into server buildings is also not allowed and is unfair to other users.
    • Using any clients, specifically hacked clients, which may allow you to gain unfair advantages as deemed by ECC staff is strictly prohibited.
    • Users caught using any client deemed to be a "hacked client", as defined by and at the discretion of the staff, will be banned. There is no excuse for using a hacked client on EcoCityCraft whatsoever.
    • Discussion of hacked clients is not allowed - we do not allow them, and therefore we do not discuss them.

Please explain
    : This rule means you can't use unfair hacked clients to gain advantages
    Reason you feel you should be unbanned: Over the past few days, I have been going to my friend Anthony's house and he likes to play eco with me. Almost every time I am there, his brother is there on his xbox. I have notices that when he is, I get some extreme lag. Rubber-banding, chat lag, teleporting lag, and block lag, etc. I hit the guy in the video 2 times without looking at him. I see that. The only way to do that is with something like Force Field or Kill Aura, right? If there was no lag, yes. The only argument that I would like to bring up and stress is that Kill Aura and things like it hit everything in a certain perimeter. As the guy approaches me in the video, I start to swing. I didn't hit him ONCE. If I was hacking, he would have been dead within seconds. He got all the way passed me and behind me without me hitting him a single time. If I had hacks, I would have killed him as soon as he got close to me. Then, as the video proceeds, I hit him 2 times without looking at him. I have no explanation for this other that lag. I beg whoever deals with this complaint to take what I have said into consideration and re-watch the video. Thanks for your time,
    -DatProfit

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. Gernen

Gernen Prime Minister
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,113
  3. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    @DatProfit
    As your ban reason includes X-Ray you will need to appeal via forum pm to Physicistsmom, Jakeyray18, and Dewsy92.

Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.