Ban Appeal [eandy1234]

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by eandy1234, Oct 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eandy1234

eandy1234 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +20
    Minecraft Username: eandy1234

Reason of Ban: Breach of Contract

Rule violated:

Clause 3 - Contracts

• All contracts signed and approved in the contracts forum serve as proof of agreement, and must be followed through by all parties involved.
      • For a full and current list of contract forum rules and regulations, please see our contracts forum sticky post about getting started on contracts.

Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means: I believe this rule means that after signing a contract you have to keep up your end of the agreement.

Reason you feel you think you should be unbanned: I believe I should be unbanned because I have not played on ECC for about 2-3 months. I'd very much like to rejoin the group as I miss ECC a lot. I was banned for breaking a contract and I do feel bad that that happened, I intended to keep the agreement but after I lost my EFF 7 I got discouraged and I wasn't going to have enough time during the school year to be on in order to keep the agreement.

Thanks.

#1 eandy1234, Oct 21, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2014
  2. Gernen

Gernen Prime Minister
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,113
  3. Gernen

Gernen Prime Minister
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,113
  4. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    I'm glad to see you wish to return to the server. We won't tolerate scamming, however, we do offer second chances. This said, it appears you owe @washingtonc 675k -- you'll be allowed 6 weeks to pay this back after receiving a 3 day tempban. This brings the final deadline to December 13th. Please make sure it is all paid by then and that you collect evidence of all payments.

Also, please refresh yourself with the rules, as some have changed recently.

@eandy1234 tempbanned 3 days, 675k due to @washingtonc by 12/13/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.