[Ban Appeal] FuryFudge

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by FuryFudge, Dec 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FuryFudge

FuryFudge IDK ask Fury
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,325
    Minecraft Username: FuryFudge
    Reason of Ban: Loan Scamming
    Rule Violated:
    Clause 2 - Scamming
    • A general definition of a scam in the context of EcoCityCraft is a transaction in which a user pays for goods or services from another user, and does not receive those goods/services in the agreed upon timeframe.
    • Failing to uphold your end of the deal is scamming, and is punishable by a ban. Your continuance on the server may rely on you following through with your end of the deal, or refunding what you scammed, solely at the staff’s discretion.

Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) mean: It means that you need to uphold your end of the deal.
    Reason you feel you think you should be unbanned: I am sorry for scamming Inamine his money. The only reason I haven't paid it back is because I COULDN'T. I would never scam anyone unless I had a very good reason why I did not pay it back. I had some IRL issues that took about a week to resolve and also In-Game issues including my way of making money being taken from me (which phys knows about and whoever handles this complaint I can add to the convo) and ECC being updated to 1.8. My computer is unable to handle 1.8 and it freezes every 3-5 seconds. Once again, I am extremely sorry to Inamine for scamming him, I was unable to make the money. However, if I had just gotten an extra 7-10 days I could have payed it back then, plus more (for example $400,000 instead of $280,000. But after seeing my reasons and solutions Inamine would not have any of it. I am very sorry to Inamine and if I get unbanned I will do everything possible to get his money back.

-FuryFudge

2. Dewsy92

Dewsy92 Ex-Staff Team Troll
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,643
    Before I handle your ban appeal I would like to address one issue. In this appeal you have said:
    And in the complaint against you:
    How do you intend to pay @Inamine back if you can't play for more than 3-5 seconds?

3. FuryFudge

FuryFudge IDK ask Fury

Ratings:
    +2,325
    I am owed 750k by Giant_Leader at 2am EST 18 December as well as my brother leaving for a week (the week including Christmas) leaving me able to go on his computer and earn the money back.

4. Inamine

Inamine Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +231
    So are we just waiting for the 18th?

5. FuryFudge

FuryFudge IDK ask Fury

Ratings:
    +2,325
    We could have been, but no, not anymore.

6. Inamine

Inamine Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +231
    lol i wasn't talking to you. and you should know why i wouldn't reason with you. besides, how would an extra couple seconds a day help you get my money back? On the DUE DATE you asked for 2 more days, then didn't even message me when those 2 days were up and you wonder why I wouldn't give you more time. No, i was talking to Dewsy or whoever is going to handle this.

7. Dewsy92

Dewsy92 Ex-Staff Team Troll
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,643
    I must apologise, you replying to this must have got lost in all the alerts I get :( What I am going to do is handle the appeal as usual but backdate everything as if I was handling it 2 days ago as that would likely have been when I would have done it.

You owe 280k and I am willing to give you a second chance to repay this. I appreciate that you are having troubles, but ultimately I am putting my trust in you that over the period I give you you will be able to repay Inamine. As is standard for scamming appeals, I will be giving you a 3 day tempban but backdating it 2 days resulting in a 1 day tempban. After that you will have until 5th January 2015 to repay the 280k.

Locked - Furyfudge given 1 day tempban (3days backdated) and until 5th January to repay debt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.