[ban appeal] Infusion_

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Infusion_, Jul 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Infusion_

Infusion_ Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +23
    Minecraft Username:Infusion_

Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name?:no

Which of ECC's services are you banned on? [Main Server/Teamspeak/Shoutbox - delete as appropriate:main server

Reason of Ban:Swearing

Rule violated:
    Clause 2 - Vulgarity
    • Inappropriate and vulgar language is not allowed. This includes anything put on signs, said in chat, written in books, renamed to on items (see Section 3 Clause 2.1), spelt out in blocks (see Section 2, Clause 2.1), or any other way of communicating.
      • Occasional mild to moderate vulgarities that are not directed at anyone (such as "slip-ups" or saying them in the incorrect chat by accident), self-censorship of a swear word or abbreviations that may imply a swear word (eg. WTF?) are allowed unless it is directed at another user.
    • Repeated or excessive swearing, and especially vulgar language directed at anyone, is not tolerated under any circumstance.
    • Racist language or prejudicial language of any sort falls under the vulgarity rule, and is considered a very serious offence, punishment of which may not warrant a warning before being given a ban,

Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:this means you shouldn't swear or say anything racist it means not to be mean

Reason you feel you think you should be unbanned:I have a problem so thats why i was swearing but now i have been banned i wont swear again i like you server please unbann me

2. TaylorBros22

TaylorBros22 ***Ex-EcoLegend***
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,226
    Hello,

Before I can proceed with your appeal, I would like you to update your ban appeal with the proper ban reason: "Obvious Troll/Vulgarity". Then you also need to post the rule about trolling onto your appeal as well.

3. BackToThePast

BackToThePast Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,134
    Seeing as you have another ban appeal open here following @TaylorBros22's request, I will be locking this one.

Locked - Dismissed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.