[Ban Appeal] Infusion_

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Infusion_, Jul 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Infusion_

Infusion_ Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +23
    Minecraft Username:Infusion_

Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name?:no

Which of ECC's services are you banned on? [Main Server/Teamspeak/Shoutbox - delete as appropriate:main server

Reason of Ban:Obvious Troll/Vulgarity

Rule violated:
    Clause 2 - Vulgarity
    • Inappropriate and vulgar language is not allowed. This includes anything put on signs, said in chat, written in books, renamed to on items (see Section 3 Clause 2.1), spelt out in blocks (see Section 2, Clause 2.1), or any other way of communicating.
      • Occasional mild to moderate vulgarities that are not directed at anyone (such as "slip-ups" or saying them in the incorrect chat by accident), self-censorship of a swear word or abbreviations that may imply a swear word (eg. WTF?) are allowed unless it is directed at another user.
    • Repeated or excessive swearing, and especially vulgar language directed at anyone, is not tolerated under any circumstance.
    • Racist language or prejudicial language of any sort falls under the vulgarity rule, and is considered a very serious offence, punishment of which may not warrant a warning before being given a ban,
    • Clause 2 - Trolling
      • Trolling is not allowed on the server, especially any trolling that is directed towards another user. This includes, but is not limited to:
        • Flame baiting
        • Harassment (See Section 2 Clause 3.)
        • Cyber-bullying
        • Attempts to start any form of chaos and discord within the server.

Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:this means you shouldn't swear or say anything racist it means not to be mean and dont annoy anyone

Reason you feel you think you should be unbanned:I have a problem so thats why i was swearing but now i have been banned i wont swear again i like you server please unbann me

2. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    This appeal really isn't enough for spamming vulgar language like you did.

Please put more effort into your next appeal.

Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.