Ban appeal itzxtremegaming

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by iTzXtremeGaming, Jan 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iTzXtremeGaming

iTzXtremeGaming Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐

Ratings:
    +1,706
    Minecraft Username: iTzXtremeGaming

Reason of Ban: staffdisrespect/ignoring staff instruction/trolling

Rule violated:
    Clause 2 - Trolling
    • This rule is super simple. Don’t be a troll, and especially don’t troll others away from the server. Please look up “Troll (Internet)” for a more comprehensive definition.
    • This includes flaming or attempts to start any form of chaos and discord within the server.

Staff Disrespect
    Ignoring staff instructions
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means: The rules are simple, do not troll anyone/anything. Do not disrespect staff/anyone and always obey staff instructions.

Reason you feel you think you should be unbanned: I got a bit hyped up when everyone started trolling and that, so i join. I do not know why i joined in, it was a foolish mistake. I didn't care of the consequences at that time, but now i realise that i made a huge mistake. I was mad that a18greek18 got kicked for spamming 4 lotto tickets, and took the situation too far. I got a 1hour tempban, i had calmed down, ready to come back and apologise to the mods / people i may have upset, and do some sg to gain some money. Then, when my tempban is up, it says I am now banned. I'm truly sorry for what I have done and I will respect staff, obey there instructions and not be a troll. Andrew forum banned me for 2 weeks, and it's been really hard to cope without ecc and made me realise doing that 1 silly mistake was not worth this at all. Phys knows I have trying to improve my behaviour, she's even talked to me about what I can do to improve it. I just got caught up in this 1 silly act, if you let me back on this server I'll be truly great full. Thank you for reading my appeal and I respect any decision you make.

Ps, if I do get unbanned please keep in mind I originally got a 1 hour tempban, that turned into a 3 day tempban then I got a 2 week tempban, so please
    Keep in mind I've been off the server for a while and I have truly thought about my actions.
    Thanks again

2. Gernen

Gernen Prime Minister
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,113
  3. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,379
    Alright @iTzXtremeGaming
    I am glad to see you wish to return to the community, I am furthermore glad to see that you regret your actions and that you understand that why what you did was wrong.
    Trolling is taken very seriously here on ECC. Trolling tends to be hurtful and spreads chaos and discord into an otherwise peaceful community. As ECC focuses on building a strong community trolling is very counter-productive to that. I sincerely hope that you have learned your lesson and intend to come back to ECC and be a member of this amazing community. I can see you have missed ECC and I hope it has had an effect on how you intend to conduct yourself in the the future. Due to the nature of this ban, and the fact you have already been offline for more than 2 weeks I will be issuing you a temp ban of 6 hours. Welcome back to ECC iTz, I hope you will do better from now on.

Appeal Accepted -User Issued a 6-hour Temp-Ban

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.