[ban appeal]jhebert2012

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by jhebert2012, Oct 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jhebert2012

jhebert2012 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +190
    Minecraft Username:jhebert2012

Reason of Ban:constant inappropriate subjects; trolling

Rule violated:
    Clause 3 - Inappropriate/Touchy Subjects and Discussions
    • EcoCityCraft is a server community consisting of many age groups, religious groups, and political backgrounds. As such, there are many touchy subjects that we do not allow in our public channels in order to keep the peace and prevent arguments and flame wars from occurring.
    • All chat must be kept appropriate and clean at all times. There is to be no discussion of anything deemed inappropriate for a workplace, including, but not limited to, sexuality, excessive violence, alcohol/drugs and inappropriate or dark humor.
    • This rule extends into subjects about illegal substances or actions, including drugs.
    • Politics, religion and suicide are common “touchy subjects”, however they are not the only ones. Should a staff member ask you to change a subject they feel is touchy and/or is causing the direction of chat to deviate towards an argument or flame war, you must drop the subject immediately.
    • Discussing a banned user's ban reason and why they were banned is not allowed, however simply mentioning a banned player's username is allowed.

Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means: this rule means I should respect the fact that some of the other people playing on ECC don't want to have to listen to innapropriate or touchy topics.

Reason you feel you think you should be unbanned: because I feel like I've done my time trolling and will now try to stop. Also master is getting back Into ECC and I wish to join him again. Another reason I wish to be unbanned is because I want to be able to witness the changes in ECC in the next few months. Thanks you and sorry for errors.

• Friendly Friendly x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. Gernen

Gernen Prime Minister
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,113
    Hello, @jhebert2012.
    Thank you for appealing your ban. It is pleasant to see that you have realized that trolling is wrong, and I hope that you never do so again. This is your first offence on trolling and your first offence in general, so I shall be issuing you a 4 hour TempBan. Make sure to read the rules over while you wait to be unbanned. I hope you do not do anything similar ever again, as your punishment shall be lengthier and more severe. If you have any questions, feel free to forum PM me.

Locked - User TempBanned for 4 hours.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.