[Ban Appeal] kinane4

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by kinane4, Sep 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kinane4

kinane4 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +15
    Minecraft Username: kinane4

Reason of Ban: Loan Scamming/Pvp Hacking Client

Rule violated:
    Hacked Clients:

• Fly, speed, air build, teleport hacking, or any other types of hacks, are not tolerated. This includes x-ray hacking and x-ray texture packs. Using any unfair means (including glitches, bugs, and exploits) to get into server buildings is also not allowed and is unfair to other users.
      • Using any clients, specifically hacked clients, which may allow you to gain unfair advantages as deemed by ECC staff is strictly prohibited.
      • Users caught using any client deemed to be a "hacked client", as defined by and at the discretion of the staff, will be banned. There is no excuse for using a hacked client on EcoCityCraft whatsoever.
      • Discussion of hacked clients is not allowed - we do not allow them, and therefore we do not discuss them.
      • Scamming:

• A general definition of a scam in the context of EcoCityCraft is a transaction in which a user pays for goods or services from another user, and does not receive those goods/services in the agreed upon timeframe.
      • Failing to uphold your end of the deal is scamming, and is punishable by a ban. Your continuance on the server may rely on you following through with your end of the deal, or refunding what you scammed, solely at the staff’s discretion.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means: Rule 1. Loan Scamming is a unnecessary and unfair way to make money or economic growth. This means that it is unfair and unacceptable to do, therefore it will never happen again or it will result in a permanent ban. Rule 2. Hacking is a indefinite no on this server because it is a economy and will teach me to live in the real world and there is no cheating your way through life. There is no possible way I can download a hacked client in the legitimate world.

Reason you feel you think you should be unbanned: I think I should have one more chance even though i have said this before I honestly think I have changed over these past 1 month and 23 days . I feel as if i should be unbanned because what i have done is not tolerated or acceptable on ECC but i know that if I make it up i will feel less guilty and sorrow thinking of the people i have completely and utterly wronged. I hope you have the time to consider unbanning me because I have nothing to do on my spare time. I will make it up to the following:
    @UserBobo $45k
    @Jonathug_ $110k
    @RoseDust27 $75k
    @webman11123 $75k
    @FuryFudge $150k
    @XavierBoy $40k
    @magicwalrus14 $100k

@Physicistsmom @Dewsy92 @clou44 @nicit6 @WeirdBuilder

#1 kinane4, Sep 19, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2014
  2. webman11123

webman11123 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +136
    There is no way you're going to change at all. You've been given so many chances, and hurt so many people, and you are just going to continue doing just that. Honestly, i want my 75k back, but i'd rather have you perma-banned so that you can't cheat anyone else. I'm sad that good people have been so good to you, like the mods and their tolerance of you, to just have you repay them with bad deeds.

P.S Sorry i posted when i have no relevant info, i just needed to say this.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    #2 webman11123, Sep 19, 2014
  3. kinane4

kinane4 Builder

Ratings:
    +15
    Well obviously you do not know I have matured in this time period and am honestly feeling horrible about the people i have wronged such as you and will repay everyone. and also please do not post unneeded comments on my appeal @webman11123

#3 kinane4, Sep 19, 2014
  4. Smorezs

Smorezs Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +450
    Since this complaint involves scamming and pvp hacked clients I will be tagging @Physicistsmom to handle your complaint please be patient whilel this is handled.

5. Ellie27

Ellie27 ♛ Princess ♛
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +737
    Kinane. I understand that I have no power answering here, but it hurts me to think what you've done. Look at all the people you've scammed. It's insane. I posted a complaint on February 5th!!! I have been waiting 7 months for my money, and now, I may not even be getting it, I am very aggravated.

6. MonsterOmen

MonsterOmen Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +98
    Please don't post any further unnecessary comments the next user who does will receive a forum warning.

#6 MonsterOmen, Sep 20, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2014
  7. kinane4

kinane4 Builder

Ratings:
    +15
    I dont mean to bump my appeal but its been over 24 hours since any staff member has looked this over. [*Mod Edit*]

#7 kinane4, Sep 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2014
  8. _Mendiboi

_Mendiboi President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $36,278
    Ratings:
    +451
    The staff will handle this when time permits, we've been very busy lately. Please have some patience, the higher ups have not forgotten about your appeal. :)

9. Dewsy92

Dewsy92 Ex-Staff Team Troll
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,643
    I am going to give you one final chance. I want to be extremely clear however, this is your last chance. Your history is appalling regarding scamming and quite frankly you are lucky to be getting another opportunity. The last time that you appealed this ban you were given a 2 week temp ban. As you showed absolutely no effort in paying this back and you now also have PvP hacking on your ban reason, your temp ban this time will be longer. You will have a 1 month temp ban, after which you will have until 1st December 2014 to pay of the following people (total of 595k).

@UserBobo - $45k
    @Jonathug_ - $110k
    @RoseDust27 - $75k
    @webman11123 - $75k
    @FuryFudge - $150k
    @XavierBoy - $40k
    @magicwalrus14 - $100k

If you fail to make the most of this final chance and repay the full amount, then you will be banned once more.

Locked - Kinane4 given 1 month temp ban and must repay debts by 1st December 2014

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.