[Ban Appeal] master_blaster12

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by master_blaster12, Oct 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. master_blaster12

Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +312
    Minecraft Username: master_blaster12

Reason of Ban: Trolling/Disrespect towards staff

Rule violated:
    Clause 2 - Trolling

• This rule is super simple. Don’t be a troll, and especially don’t troll others away from the server. Please look up “Troll (Internet)” for a more comprehensive definition.
      • This includes flaming or attempts to start any form of chaos and discord within the server

Clause 3 - Inappropriate/Touchy Subjects and Discussions

• EcoCityCraft is a server community consisting of many age groups, religious groups, and political backgrounds. As such, there are many touchy subjects that we do not allow in our public channels in order to keep the peace and prevent arguments and flame wars from occurring.
      • All chat must be kept appropriate and clean at all times. There is to be no discussion of anything deemed inappropriate for a workplace, including, but not limited to, sexuality, excessive violence, alcohol/drugs and inappropriate or dark humor.
      • This rule extends into subjects about illegal substances or actions, including drugs.
      • Politics, religion and suicide are common “touchy subjects”, however they are not the only ones. Should a staff member ask you to change a subject they feel is touchy and/or is causing the direction of chat to deviate towards an argument or flame war, you must drop the subject immediately.
      • Discussing a banned user's ban reason and why they were banned is not allowed, however simply mentioning a banned player's username is allowed.
    Please explain in in your own words what the rule(s) means: It basically means that you should not provoke arguments or be disrespectful to staff in any way. It also means that you should not bring up any topics that you do not think would be appropriate for discussion on this family friendly server.

Reason you feel you think you should be unbanned: I feel that I should be unbanned because this has been my first ban ever and I really screwed up. Initially, after the first lotto I played, I lost. This made me very upset and all i wanted to do was be banned. I tried telling myself not to but my frustration got the best of me. Therefore I used many inappropriate terms many times after staff warning and kicking me, but I did not listen and eventually I was banned. Now after a few hours of thinking about what I had done, I realized that what I did was wrong and stupid of me. I apologize to @JamieSinn @oreo1227 and @Epicmiti for being so disrespectful to them and I would like a second chance. Thank you for taking the time to read this appeal and I hope I will be accepted back into the ECC community.
    Thanks -master_blaster12

• Friendly Friendly x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    #1 master_blaster12, Oct 20, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2014
  2. ThatKidArshi

ThatKidArshi Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +323
    +1

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  3. Epicmiti

Epicmiti Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +526
    @ThatKidArshi -
    Do not post on Appeals that do not pertain you. This goes for everyone else.

4. Gernen

Gernen Prime Minister
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,113
    @oreo1227 shall be handling this, as he was present.

5. TdoggTL

TdoggTL Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $552
    Ratings:
    +532
    I don't think master meant what he said. I think he should be pardoned since this is his first ban.
    +1

6. JamieSinn

JamieSinn Retired Lead Administrator/Developer
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,588
    Please do not comment on appeals that do not pertain to you.

7. oxwood2

oxwood2 Builder
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,684
  8. Gernen

Gernen Prime Minister
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,113
  9. oreo1227

oreo1227 ℓαριѕ ℓαzυℓι
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,193
    Thank you for wishing to appeal, @master_blaster12. What you were saying and doing in-game was unacceptable, and I hope the time offline that you have had was a good time to reflect on what you did. I will be reducing your ban to a 3 hour temporary ban. During this time, I expect you to be reading the rules to make sure this doesn't happen again. You can find the rules here. Please don't let this happen again. See you when you return to EcoCityCraft.

Ban reduced to 3 hour temporary ban.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.