[Ban Appeal] Nnediscool

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Nnediscool, Jul 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nnediscool

Nnediscool Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    Minecraft Username
    Nnediscool
    Reason of Ban
    I was banned because i 'caused moderate grief in the protected region of Futureville.' I do not remember doing so as the only thing that i have been breaking there are cocoa beans.
    Rule Violated
    Moderate Grief
    Griefing means
    destroying or stealing other people's property, either for your own good or just to annoy them.
    I feel
    Kind of annoyed that i got banned for something i don't remember doing. I would like to have some screenshot or video evidence (if there is any). I also feel relieved that i have found out how to post a ban appeal because i have been banned for a while. I also really love this server.

2. welikeike22

welikeike22 Dean Martin
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +987
    You were banned a little over a month ago for griefing in the town of futureville, as see here: http://ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/grief-report.98968/#post-499886

In order to process your appeal, I need you to travel over to our Wiki and quote the section of the rules that you were banned for breaking. We can move forward from there once you have done so.

3. Nnediscool

Nnediscool Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    Griefing
    • Grief is defined as breaking or destroying things that do not belong to you, including breaking and replacing things to get to places that otherwise you shouldn't be going (for example, breaking into someone's house.) This can also extend to building things in areas that do not belong to you.
      • Grief is not allowed in protected towns, unless the town owner has decided otherwise. In the event a grief occurs in a non-grief town then a grief report can be filed here:Grief Report and Rollback Request
        • If a town allows grief then all residents must be informed before joining the town.
    • When a grief report is filed, grief is graded on a sliding scale of minor/moderate/major based on the amount and severity of damage done, and is determined based on staff guidelines by the staff member investigating the situation. It is also determined at that time whether the grief is bad enough to warrant a rollback.
    • Grief in the wild is frowned upon, but allowed. Staff will not take any action in the case of wild grief.
    • Please see Section 7 for rules regarding grief in the Aether, Nether and Mining World.
    Also, if there is any evidence of me griefing the property, I would like to see it. But if there isn't any it doesn't matter.

#3 Nnediscool, Jul 31, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2014
  4. welikeike22

welikeike22 Dean Martin
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +987
    Thank you for complying with my request.

On the note of the evidence: we use logblock, which tells us the history of a block's edit from the past week.

Reading over your ban appeal, and considering how long ago you were banned and what you griefed, I will be reducing your ban to a 2-hour tempban. During that time, I would appreciate it if you read through our wiki and freshen yourself up on the rules, as some have changed since you were last online.

Locked - Temporarily Banned for 2 hours.

#4 welikeike22, Jul 31, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.