[Ban Appeal] Noah1237

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by noah1237, Sep 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. noah1237

noah1237 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Minecraft Username:noah1237

Reason of Ban:for scamming and not being respectful in 2012

Rule violated:
    • A general definition of a scam in the context of EcoCityCraft is a transaction in which a user pays for goods or services from another user, and does not receive those goods/services in the agreed upon timeframe.
    • Failing to uphold your end of the deal is scamming, and is punishable by a ban. Your continuance on the server may rely on you following through with your end of the deal, or refunding what you scammed, solely at the staff’s discretion.
    • Users cannot attempt to scam other users. If enough evidence is provided and the staff believe a scam was intended, this will result in a temporary ban against the offending user.

Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means: that means that when I disrespect someone higher in change I am breaking that rule, and scamming is basically steeling which is wrong and it kinda ruins the game for other people and ruins the economy.

Reason you feel you think you should be unbanned: I would love to be unbanned because I want to join the economy again because I was stupid to do the things I did and I would love to join and be apart of this friendly community, because what i did was wrong and i hope you guys understand that.

ThankYou

2. noah1237

noah1237 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Ban reason- Donation Scamming*

3. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    I'm glad to see you wish to return to the server @noah1237. However, this ban is your 3rd offense for scamming, and this appeal is far from enough to convince me you are willing to change and ready to abide by our rules. Please submit a new appeal with more effort than this.

Also, when that appeal is posted, please wait patiently for staff to handle it.

Denied, locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.