Ban Appeal Number Four

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by ThatKidArshi, Oct 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThatKidArshi

ThatKidArshi Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +323
    Minecraft[​IMG] Username:
    ThatkidArshi
    Reason of Ban:
    Donation scamming
    Rule violated:
    Clause 2.2 - Attempted Scamming
    • Users cannot attempt to scam other users. If enough evidence is provided and the staff believe a scam was intended, this will result in a temporary ban against the offending user.
      • Attempted scamming includes misleading sales or auctions. For example an auction for 'a melon,sword'.

Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Not stealing other peoples money while you have fun with it.

Reason you feel you think you should be unbanned:
    True Story- My lil bro is one of the greatest scammer in minecraft/runescape that i know. He has made $100 from another sever he plays on so I tried it on ECC. But as you can tell, its easier to find out who did it cause it isnt that big of a server and the developers had accomplished on finding out pieces of information that not everyone has the ability of.

One main questions for the ECCers. Why would you buy a feature from a builder. Really dont get it

Once i get unbanned, I advise u to try to stay away from me. Im a negative minded kiddo.

HTML:
    2014-10-24 23:50:18 [INFO] <name removed> -> Crosmos: is this arshi?
    2014-10-24 23:50:25 [INFO] Crosmos -> <name removed>: mhm
    2014-10-24 23:52:54 [INFO] Crosmos -> <name removed>: okay this is my scamming account

2. oreo1227

oreo1227 ℓαριѕ ℓαzυℓι
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,193
    Hello @ThatKidArshi. Seeing as though this is your 4th appeal, and after 4 attempts of still failing to post your real ban reason, I am going to have to deny this appeal. You also don't appear to be sincere or taking this process seriously. I'd also like to add that you may not appeal for 24 hours. I hope your next appeal turns out to have the full ban reason, but like your other 3 appeals:

Denied - Must wait 24 hours to reappeal.

#2 oreo1227, Oct 28, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.