[BAN APPEAL REQUEST: WPOONEY]

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by wpooney, Jul 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wpooney

wpooney Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +21
    Minecraft Username: Wpooney

Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? No.

Which of ECC's services are you banned on? (Main Server)

Reason of Ban: (Scamming)

Rule violated:
    (Clause 2.2 - Attempted Scamming)

Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means: This rule means no matter what your reason of "scamming" there is no proper reason. Attempted scam is trying to get for an example free labor, in which is what I am currently banned for. This being said, it also means that if enough evidence is supplied there is a ban with appeal. In this instance I did not take any screen shots. The reason I the players line up was so i could see their names to add them to the region.

Reason you feel you think you should be unbanned: Currently, I do not have the current amount in my balance, but I do have $15,118 in my bank balance. I also have i believe $9,000 in my in-game balance, along with roughly 10-15k in a sign. If I do not have the current funds to pay:
    @DisFool
    @xZestyx
    @webman11123
    $7500 ECD

@DrakeEmerald
    $5000 ECD
    I believe I should be unbanned, because everyone deserves a second chance, not saying that I haven't been given my fair share, But i realize what I did was wrong , and I will be paying the players effected their designated amounts within 1 week of my being unbanned. If these players do not receive the payment within 1 week I will except my consequences as they follow. How I make the money will be up to me, but be assured these players will be reimbursed for their work. Please consider this enough "effort" as for I see that I promise to follow all the rules from here on out.

Thank you,
    Wpooney

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  2. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    I will be unbanning you now as I think you've learned your lesson and a tempban will just cause further delay in repaying your debts.

However, all of the players you've listed must be repaid the amounts you've designated no later than July 11th.

I expect not to see you appealing another ban, and especially not for a similar reason. Please make sure you follow the server rules from now on.

Unbanned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.