[Ban Appeal] RobertKeller25

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by RobertKeller25, Sep 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RobertKeller25

RobertKeller25 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +3
    Minecraft Username: RobertKeller25

Reason of Ban: Writing inappropriate language in the ground.

Rule violated:
    Clause 2.1 Disallowed Structures
    There are several disallowed structures on this server, which are prohibited even in the wild:
    • Blocks spelling out inappropriate language.
    • Signs with defamatory and/or vulgar language.
    • Cactus farms.
    • Player traps in non-PvP worlds.
    • Continuous redstone clocks are not allowed.
      • Temporary, small redstone clocks are fine so long as they are only used for a short period at a time.
    • Farms that operate by means of Redstone Lamps or turning off the lights in order to break crops (aka. "Light farming")
    • Any buildings deemed inappropriate by staff.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means: Do not build any structures that will interfere with the stability of the ECC server or anything inappropriate.

Reason you feel you think you should be unbanned: I fully understand what I did was wrong and im sorry for bothering the ECC community. It was a bad thing to do but ive done good thing on the server such as helping new people by giving them stuff . this is my first server and I don't fully understand how these things work. ill be better and will never create disallowed structures. thank you for reading to whoever reads this.

#1 RobertKeller25, Sep 21, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2014
  2. Dewsy92

Dewsy92 Ex-Staff Team Troll
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,643
    Thank you for appealing your ban. What you wrote in the ground was not acceptable as we don't allow vulgar language of any sort. As such, writing it in the ground is a severe offence. As this is your fist offence I will be unbanning you but with a 2 hour temp ban first. During this time I would like you to read our server rules (found here) so that situations like this are avoided again in the future.

Locked - RobertKeller25's ban reduced to a 2 hr tempban

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.