Ban Appeal Sadamick

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by sadamick, Dec 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadamick

sadamick Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +4
    Minecraft username: Sadamick
    Reason of ban: Elaren farms greif (greif)
    Rule violated: No greif in claimed areas (towns)/ town rules said to replant crops
    Explained rule: Greif is when a player(s) break blocks of another person's creation or use blocks to enter another's creation
    Reason to be unbanned: Though the town (and server rules) state that you cannot greif in a town I feel have to be unbanned for one reason and that is that I was just earning some money at the town farm to buy a bigger 20X20 homestead for 4K, I was farming wheat and was distracted in the replanting process by an sg announcement, I realized that this was a much better way to generate profit and quickly went to play several games and logged off and forgot all about replanting (though town rules state that I had to). I will leave the town the second I rejoin to avoid any further hard feelings. Thank you for reading this and I hope I get unbanned from your unique and wonderful server!

2. sinder33

sinder33 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +161
    Thank you for appealing your ban @sadamick . I will give you a 2h tempban, during this time be sure you read and understood the server rules. If you have any questions regarding the rules feel free pm me. Please be sure this would not happened again since grief is serious.

Locked – tempbanned 2 hours

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.