Ban appeal:Xboyfernz

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by xboyfernz, Nov 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xboyfernz

xboyfernz Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $1
    Ratings:
    +1,263
    Minecraft Username: xboyfernz

Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name? no

Which of ECC's services are you banned on? Main

Reason of Ban:Use of Xray

Rule Violated:Clause 1 - Hacking and Hacked Clients

• Fly, speed, air build, teleport hacking, or any other types of hacks, are not tolerated. This includes x-ray hacking and x-ray texture packs. Using any unfair means (including glitches, bugs, and exploits) to get into server buildings is also not allowed and is unfair to other users.
          • Using any clients, specifically hacked clients, which may allow you to gain unfair advantages as deemed by ECC staff is strictly prohibited.
          • Users caught using any client deemed to be a "hacked client", as defined by and at the discretion of the staff, will be banned. There is no excuse for using a hacked client on EcoCityCraft whatsoever.
          • Discussion of hacked clients is not allowed - we do not allow them, and therefore we do not discuss them.
          • Clause 3 - Exploits
            • Abuse of any exploits, bugs, or glitches can result in a punishment based on the severity of abuse. Those are unfair "advantages" that can cause major issues for everyone on the server.
            • When exploits are found, they need reported to the server owner immediately.
            • Being a good sport and reporting issues (mainly severe exploits) could benefit you more than abusing them would. Game play is to be kept fair for everyone.
            Clause 3.1 - Server Exploits

• Any user caught exploiting any feature or a part of the server without reporting it will be severely punished.
              • As well, hacking into the server through any sort of illegal method will have your information forwarded to your local Police Department after your ISP (Internet Service Provider) is contacted.
            Clause 3.2 - Economy Exploits

• Any user caught severely exploiting the economy in any way without reporting the glitch or bug will be severely punished.
              • Exploiting the economy is any action that results in an unfair economical advantage to a single user or group of users, by means of a glitch, exploit or bug.
                • This also means that exploiting exploits that are known is against the rules. If you believe a bug, glitch or exploit has been reported and has not been fully fixed, please report this to the administrator.
              • There will be absolutely no chance of appeal for this sort of action.

Please explain: You shouldn't use clients or texture packs to have an advantage in the game

Reason you feel you should be unbanned: I am really guilt-ridden for using xray I only used it to because I was brainless and half-witted.I really like the server and I have also deleted the texture pack off my resource packs folder because I still want to play on the server and have fun. I wish I had never been introduced to xray and I will never use it again.Please remove all the money from my balance because I am so ashamed on using such an unfair, disgusting and foul way to earn money on Ecocitycraft and I am up to whatever punishment you give me and I assure that I will never use this horrible texture pack and will follow the proper rules and as a punishment on myself I have read the rules twice over and I am going to read it once more.I would like to get to the black Friday deals as I have saved up money for quite sometime but oh well.I made a terrible mistake and I am deeply ashamed about my terrible judgement.I felt ashamed for what I had done. I don't have any excuses. I did what I did. I take full responsibility for myself and my actions ,but without good deeds my apology is nothing so I would really like to go back on the server and show really how sorry I am.

Xboyfernz

• Creative Creative x 6
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Potato Potato x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
    #1 xboyfernz, Nov 26, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2015
  2. Caitlin_Crime

Caitlin_Crime Ghast Queen
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +458
    @Nicit6 Will be handling your appeal. Please be patient while he does so.

3. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    Tempbanned 1 week. Balance reset.

Do not let this happen again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.