[Ban Appeal] zcap12

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by zcap12, Sep 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zcap12

zcap12 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Minecraft Username: zcap12

Reason of Ban: Advertising in pm

Rule Violated: Advertising other servers.

What the rule means in my own words: No advertising in either chat or pms to tell about any other servers in any way. You are not allowed to tell ip addresses, or tell names of servers.

Why I should be unbanned: I know that my advertisement was wrong and I won't do it again for any server, in pm or otherwise. I have many things about the server that I love and do not want to lose, and I will not violate this rule at any other time, ever.

2. 7amoodw

7amoodw Electrical and Electronics Engineer
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +5,209
    Hello @zcap12 , before I start handling this appeal can you please quote the exact rule you broke from our wiki.

Also, @Slayer_boy_2000 your comment wasn't needed at all. Any more irrelevant posts will results in forum warnings.

3. zcap12

zcap12 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Rule broken: Section 4 Clause 1.2-Advertising
    "Advertisements of external products, Minecraft Servers, or anything of that matter are not allowed in chat..."

4. 7amoodw

7amoodw Electrical and Electronics Engineer
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +5,209
    As you already know, advertising is strictly prohibited on ECC. Types of advertising range from server names, IP's and websites, all of those are illegal. Seeing this is your first offense and you did as I asked, I am going to give you a 2 hour temp ban. During this time, I want you to review all of our server rules located here especially the one you broke. I hope this doesn't occur again in the future.

Locked, 2 hour tempban issued

#4 7amoodw, Sep 21, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.