[Ban Appeal]

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by fireey825, Jul 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fireey825

fireey825 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Minecraft Username: fireey825

Reason of Ban: advertising

Rule violated: advertising

Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means: I think the rule means not to advertise so people do not leave the server for someone else's

Reason you feel you think you should be unbanned: I think I should be unbanned because the main reason I was doing this was because my friend was not being the best owner so I wanted to see how he would do with more people. Plus for the past 3/4 months my friends have gone on this server a lot and it kills me when I am in a skype call with them and they seem like they are having lots of fun on the server that I got banned from a 1/4 of a year before. So I hope you can un ban me from the server.

Thank you.

#1 fireey825, Jul 22, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2014
  2. AceofDiamonds

AceofDiamonds Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +7
    Your appeal doesnt sound very apolegitic. You didnt even say sorry once! Also in the rules violated use the complete rule found in the rules section

3. annyonion

annyonion ⊰ p o t a t o n i o n ⊱
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +630
    @AbhinavA Please refrain from posting in the complaints/appeals forum unless you are specifically involved in the case. Do not reply to this message in this thread either.

4. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    @fireey825 Please copy and paste the rule from our server rules that you broke so I know you've read it. Once you do this we can proceed with this appeal.

5. fireey825

fireey825 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Minecraft Username: fireey825

Reason of Ban: advertising

Rule violated:
    Clause 1.2 - Advertising
    • Advertising is strictly prohibited in our chat system for any kind of external product, Minecraft server, or anything else non-EcoCityCraft related.
      • Except for mentioning another Minecraft server, mentioning external products is allowed, as long as they are not being advertised.
    • Any advertisement that is allowed on the server in any form (including, but not limited to, in-game related items/trades, store advertisements, or personal livestreams that are completely and only EcoCityCraft related) must go into our Trade Channel, and must always abide by our trade channel rules for length and repetition.

Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means: I think the rule means not to advertise so people do not leave the server for someone else's

Reason you feel you think you should be unbanned: I think I should be unbanned because the main reason I was doing this was because my friend was not being the best owner so I wanted to see how he would do with more people. Plus for the past 3/4 months my friends have gone on this server a lot and it kills me when I am in a skype call with them and they seem like they are having lots of fun on the server that I got banned from a 1/4 of a year before. So I hope you can un ban me from the server. I am sorry for advertising.

Thank You,

fireey825

6. Gpccc

Gpccc Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +24
    Hello everyone! I am involved with this "Case" and Fireey825 seemed to advertise my server (Which no longer exists) WOMP (Without my permission. I do feel he should be unbanned for this, but should get about a 3 Hour ban maybe more.

7. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    I'm glad to see you wish to return to the server. Advertising is totally unacceptable here no matter the reason, and we simply do not tolerate it. As you seen remorseful of your actions and have been gone quite some time, I'll be unbanning you. You should read over our entire server rules to ensure you don't end up appealing another ban in the future, as we will be less lenient. See you soon.

Player unbanned. Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.