Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by MaxToMinimum, Jul 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaxToMinimum

MaxToMinimum President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +313
    Minecraft Username: MaxToMinimum

Reason of Ban: Using a PvP hacked client

Rule violated:
    Clause 1 - Hacking and Hacked Clients
    • Fly, speed, air build, teleport hacking, or any other types of hacks, are not tolerated. This includes x-ray hacking and x-ray texture packs. Using any unfair means (including glitches, bugs, and exploits) to get into server buildings is also not allowed and is unfair to other users.
    • Using any clients, specifically hacked clients, which may allow you to gain unfair advantages as deemed by ECC staff is strictly prohibited.
    • Users caught using any client deemed to be a "hacked client", as defined by and at the discretion of the staff, will be banned. There is no excuse for using a hacked client on EcoCityCraft whatsoever.
    • Discussion of hacked clients is not allowed - we do not allow them, and therefore we do not discuss them.
    Clause 2 - Multiple Accounts
    • Multiple accounts are not tolerated on this server. If you are caught using two or more Minecraft accounts to benefit you, all accounts will be banned and you will lose the ability to play on the EcoCityCraft server permanently.
    • Multiple accounts on the same internet connection/IP are allowed so long as the accounts are used by different people.
    • Users may be questioned for being on the same internet connection, or, in cases of suspicious activity and bans, immediately banned regardless of the reason for the same connection, to be appealed with an explanation.
    Clause 3 - Exploits
    • Abuse of any exploits, bugs, or glitches can result in a punishment based on the severity of abuse. Those are unfair "advantages" that can cause major issues for everyone on the server.
    • When exploits are found, they need reported to the server owner immediately.
    • Being a good sport and reporting issues (mainly severe exploits) could benefit you more than abusing them would. Game play is to be kept fair for everyone.
    Clause 3.1 - Server Exploits
    • Any user caught exploiting any feature or a part of the server without reporting it will be severely punished.
    • As well, hacking into the server through any sort of illegal method will have your information forwarded to your local Police Department after your ISP (Internet Service Provider) is contacted.
    Clause 3.2 - Economy Exploits
    • Any user caught severely exploiting the economy in any way without reporting the glitch or bug will be severely punished.
    • Exploiting the economy is any action that results in an unfair economical advantage to a single user or group of users, by means of a glitch, exploit or bug.
      • This also means that exploiting exploits that are known is against the rules. If you believe a bug, glitch or exploit has been reported and has not been fully fixed, please report this to the administrator.
    • There will be absolutely no chance of appeal for this sort of action.
    Clause 4 - Third Party Programs, Auto-Clicking, Auto-Farming, etc.
    • The use of third party programs that create any form of advantage that does not require you to do work while playing Minecraft is strictly prohibited, and can result in a ban.
    • EcoCityCraft staff have measures in place to test for users auto-clicking and using third party programs. Users caught auto-clicking, auto-fishing, using an aimbot, or any other distinct advantage to exploit game play will be punished appropriately.
    • Any form of auto money generation, including, but not limited to, auto-farming and auto-fishing, is completely prohibited by any means.
    • If you are caught using macros or clients to generate money without having to do any work, you will be punished, up to and including the extent of being permanently banned and having everything you own wiped off the server.
    • Be warned that we take this very seriously, and processes that result in auto money generation are a serious risk to our economy's stability.
    I have also read all the rules.

Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means: it means that any use of a third party client (To make money or not) is strictly prohibited and is not allowed.

Reason you feel you think you should be unbanned: Because this was a bad decision, and I never should have installed it. I have learned how serious this was and I shouldn't have done this. I am very sorry for the people who have been effected by this there is no hacked client installed on my minecraft. I love ECC and I would be so grateful if you would give me a second chance.
    Evidence:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

PS: If I am unbanned and you see me on the server, and you call me "Hacker" or anything of the sort, I will not hesitate to file a complaint against you

#1 MaxToMinimum, Jul 23, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2014
  2. georgie0417

georgie0417 ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ Raise ur Dongers ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +636
    @MaxToMinimum even though this is your ban appeal, you know better than to post unnecessarily post on it. You have been warned not to do so again. Now wait patiently while @Unknownrider handles your appeal.

#2 georgie0417, Jul 23, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2014
  3. UnknownRider

UnknownRider Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +879
    Thank you for appealing your ban, MaxToMinimum. As I'm sure you are aware, the use of a PvP hacking client on ECC is strictly forbidden, and in using one there will come strict punishment. Since this is your first time being banned for the use of a PvP hacking client, I will be issuing you a 3 day temporary ban. During this time, please make sure to review over our rules and reflect upon your actions. Nothing is worth getting banned on ECC for.

Temp-banned 3 days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.