Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by fishingpal1, Jul 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fishingpal1

fishingpal1 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    Minecraft Username: fishingpal1

Reason of Ban: Moderate Grief

Rule violated:
    Clause 1 - Griefing

• Grief is defined as breaking or destroying things that do not belong to you, including breaking and replacing things to get to places that otherwise you shouldn't be going (for example, breaking into someone's house.) This can also extend to building things in areas that do not belong to you.
        • This is not allowed in protected towns under any circumstance, and the owner of a town is welcome to put in a Grief Report and Rollback Request whenever they find grief within their town in order to have it investigated.
      • The only exception to this is in the case that the owner of the town makes griefing allowable within the town. They must inform all residents of such a rule upon the residents joining the town.
      • When a grief report is filed, grief is graded on a sliding scale of minor/moderate/major based on the amount and severity of damage done, and is determined based on staff guidelines by the staff member investigating the situation. It is also determined at that time whether the grief is bad enough to warrant a rollback.
      • Grief in the wild is frowned upon, but allowed. Staff will not take any action in the case of wild grief.
      • Please see Section 7 for rules regarding grief in the Aether, Nether and Mining World.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means: This rules means to not grief other players property. (Farms)

Reason you feel you think you should be unbanned: I am very sorry for my actions, as I forgot had to replant farms. I have read over all rules of the server, especially the griefing section, and now know why I was banned. I will make sure this does not happen again if I am let back on ECC.

Thanks,
    fishingpal1

#1 fishingpal1, Jul 23, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2014
  2. SoftlyPsychotic

SoftlyPsychotic ♡ † Queen of Builders † ♡
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +944
    Hello fishing. Seeing as this is your second attempt of griefing, I will be issuing you a tempban for 12 hours. Make sure you read the rules thoroughly to avoid this situation.

Locked, user issued a 12 hour tempban

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.