[Ban Appeal]

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by chazsaf, Jul 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chazsaf

chazsaf Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    Minecraft Username: ChazSaf

Reason of Ban: Hacking

Rule violated: Using a PVP Hacking Client

Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means: Not to use any Hacking clients to give one player an advantage over another in PVP battles.

Reason you feel you think you should be unbanned: I really made the wrong decision here and I really regret it. when i came back to the server all i wanted to do was to be the best and that was obviously the wrong decision. I wish I could undo my mistake and I really want to get back to the server because in my opinion this is the best server I have ever played on. I apologize to all the players I killed in PvP. I hope you forgive me, Thanks

2. WeirdBuilder

WeirdBuilder Former StrangeAdmin
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,055
    Hello @chazsaf, thank you for appealing.

Before we continue on with your appeal, I would like for you to quote the rule you broke from our Server Rules, found here.

3. chazsaf

chazsaf Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    Section 6 - Hacking, Exploits and Unfair Play
    Clause 1 - Hacking and Hacked Clients
    • Fly, speed, air build, teleport hacking, or any other types of hacks, are not tolerated. This includes x-ray hacking and x-ray texture packs. Using any unfair means (including glitches, bugs, and exploits) to get into server buildings is also not allowed and is unfair to other users.
    • Using any clients, specifically hacked clients, which may allow you to gain unfair advantages as deemed by ECC staff is strictly prohibited.
    • Users caught using any client deemed to be a "hacked client", as defined by and at the discretion of the staff, will be banned. There is no excuse for using a hacked client on EcoCityCraft whatsoever.
    • Discussion of hacked clients is not allowed - we do not allow them, and therefore we do not discuss them.

4. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    Thanks for adding the rule as requested. PvP hacking is an extremely serious offense, and we treat it as such. It violates the basic principles of fair play and equality that ECC values, and gives a player an unfair advantage. As the rules state, there is simply no excuse for this. I do hope you've learned from this and we don't see this again, as another ban for this reason will result in a much lengthier ban. I'll be tempbanning you 3 days, during this time you should reread the server rules to ensure you won't be appealing another ban in the future. After 3 days you will be free to rejoin us.

chazsaf tempbanned 3 days. Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.