[Ban Appeal]

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by TrooperKaloski, Jul 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TrooperKaloski

TrooperKaloski Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +27
    Minecraft Username: TrooperKaloski

Reason of ban: "Disrespect to staff" and bad language

Rule Violated: Bad language in chat and just saying weird inappropriate things and having an attitude with staff members ( i could not find the disrespect to staff rule!?!)

Quote the rule you broke:Section 4 - Chat, Channels and Discussions All chat must be kept appropriate and clean at all times. There is to be no discussion of anything deemed inappropriate for a workplace, including, but not limited to, sexuality, excessive violence, and inappropriate or dark humor. ( and again couldn't quote the disrespect to staff rule because i cant find it)

Explain in your own words what the rule means: This rule means to me just don't say anything nasty or weird and don't curse because their might be kids playing in the server and don't threaten people. Also don't joke around because people might take it serious and be offended.

Reason you feel you should be unbanned: Well i do admit to breaking these rules. I know that after what i did you guys probably don't want me back in the server. I agree that i deserved to be banned. But i have now realized that i was being stupid and immature and i said and did a lot of things i regret. I'm not going to lie this is the best server ever! If you can just give me one more chance i promise i wont break these rules again or any of the rules for that matter. Hope you can forgive me and let me back in:)

2. SoftlyPsychotic

SoftlyPsychotic ♡ † Queen of Builders † ♡
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +944
    http://www.ecocitycraft.com/wiki/index.php?title=Server_Rules#Clause_2_-_Vulgarity
    http://www.ecocitycraft.com/wiki/index.php?title=Server_Rules#Clause_1_-_General_Chat_Rules

Trooper, before I continue with this appeal, you are to go to both of these links. Copy and past the full clause, and then write a brief statement about each. Your statement for each should include why it relates to your ban, and how you're going to fix your future actions. Once you complete that, I will be looking over your ban.

#2 SoftlyPsychotic, Jul 24, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2014
  3. TrooperKaloski

TrooperKaloski Builder

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +27
    okay will do, thank you very much

4. TrooperKaloski

TrooperKaloski Builder

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +27
    and when i do this should i just send it straight to you or make a new thread

5. SoftlyPsychotic

Ratings:
    +944
    Writing in this thread is fine.

6. TrooperKaloski

TrooperKaloski Builder

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +27

Clause 2 - Vulgarity
    • Inappropriate and vulgar language is not allowed. This includes anything put on signs, said in chat, written in books, renamed to on items (see Section 3 Clause 2.1), spelt out in blocks, or any other way of communicating.
      • Occasional mild to moderate vulgarities that are not directed at anyone (such as "slip-ups" or saying them in the incorrect chat by accident), self-censorship of a swear word or abbreviations that may imply a swear word (ie. WTF?) are allowed.
    • Repeated or excessive swearing, and especially vulgar language directed at anyone, is not tolerated under any circumstance.
    • Racist language of any sort falls under the vulgarity rule, and is considered a very serious offence, punishment of which may not warrant a warning before being given.
    This related to what i did because i was using bad and inappropriate language against a certain person. I can fix this problem in the future by thinking before i type and how it will effect other people. Also i should remember that kids are in the the server and i could be setting a bad influence and they might start saying what I'm saying and that could also get them in trouble also.

Clause 1 - General Chat Rules
    All chat is to go into the appropriate channel at all times. Any user who is consistently not using the correct channel, especially in a way that may disturb those attempting to use certain channels, may be removed from the channel and/or punished. For information about channels and chat commands, please visit our Server Commands page.

Clause 1.1 - CAPS and Spam
    • Bypassing our CAPS filter and/or typing in all caps is not allowed.
    • Spam is not allowed. Repetitive words, letters, symbols that aren’t used in their correct context, or many messages sent quickly are considered spam.
    Clause 1.2 - Advertising
    • Advertising is strictly prohibited in our chat system for any kind of external product, Minecraft server, or anything else non-EcoCityCraft related.
      • Except for mentioning another Minecraft server, mentioning external products is allowed, as long as they are not being advertised.
    • Any advertisement that is allowed on the server in any form (including, but not limited to, in-game related items/trades, store advertisements, or personal livestreams that are completely and only EcoCityCraft related) must go into our Trade Channel, and must always abide by our trade channel rules for length and repetition.
    This rule relates to what i did becuase i might have been in a channel, i think the trading one to be exact, and i was just saying random things like "State Trooper" and random things that could be disruptive and annoying and considered spamming. In the future if i want to talk to someone i need to just use private chat and not a channel that everyone is trying to talk in. Also i will only say things once and stop spamming and saying it like 10 times in a row.

thank you

7. SoftlyPsychotic

Ratings:
    +944
    Thank you Trooper for your time and effort. I will be issuing you a 12 hour tempban. In that time, please read over the rest of our server rules before rejoining to prevent future bans.

Locked, user given a 12 hour tempban

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.