Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by fireflame625, Jul 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fireflame625

fireflame625 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +121
    Username: fireflame625
    Reason Of Ban: Forging Evidence against another user
    Rule violated: Is there a clause that this goes under? If so please let me know!
    Please explain in your own words what this rule means: Well assuming it's forging evidence, it means not to frame another user for a crime they did NOT commit.
    Reason you feel you think you should be unbanned: In all honesty i think I shouldn't, however I have barely gotten that much of a chance to experiance this server and I want a chance. I have thought back and realized how immature I was forum based. This was obviously an extremely severe crime. I am very guilty about trying to get someone banned. It is unacceptable. I have read the rules, and I have chosen to abide by these rules and do everything I can to make it up to anyone I have annoyed. If this appeal is considered (which I am very doubtful it will be) I promise to never troll/forge anything in game or forum wise again.

This ban appeal is can only be appealed by
    Revanrose6

2. Revanrose6

Revanrose6 Sith Lord
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,306
    Hello @fireflame625

First of all, I would constitute this as breaking the common sense rule:

Considering how severe this was, I will be giving you 2 weeks. Further, if I see any trolly behavior in game, I will personally reban you and likely not allow you to return.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.