Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by jassimq, Aug 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jassimq

jassimq Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +307
    Minecraft Username: jassimq

Reason of Ban: AFK auto-fishing at a mob spawner

Rule violated:
    Clause 4 - Third Party Programs, Auto-Clicking, Auto-Farming, etc.

• The use of third party programs that create any form of advantage that does not require you to do work while playing Minecraft is strictly prohibited, and can result in a ban.
      • EcoCityCraft staff have measures in place to test for users auto-clicking and using third party programs. Users caught auto-clicking, auto-fishing, using an aimbot, or any other distinct advantage to exploit game play will be punished appropriately.
      • Any form of auto money generation, including, but not limited to, auto-farming and auto-fishing, is completely prohibited by any means.
      • If you are caught using macros or clients to generate money without having to do any work, you will be punished, up to and including the extent of being permanently banned and having everything you own wiped off the server.
      • Be warned that we take this very seriously, and processes that result in auto money generation are a serious risk to our economy's stability.

Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means: I can not use any third party programs for my own personal advantages (Money making without doing any work)

Reason you feel you think you should be unbanned: I didn't use a mod or anything i just placed a pepsi on my mouse so it would hit and click at the same time, I was checking ecc every 10 mins, I never used any third party programs or mods on ecocitycraft, Macro can't do that since it is disabled, I didn't use any mods or anything like that on ecocitycraft
    And i can show you how i do it if you want to

Video proof:
    Note: I only started doing this 2 days ago, all the money i had was by selling features
    @Joliver1998 Banned me
    I have to give @shrinkwrap4me an eff 7 pickaxe today
    I have to payback a loan in 8 days to @banished92

I wasn't sure as i was not using any mods or clients to do this, if this was I am sorry for what i did, As Mods/clients do the same thing but I am 100% sure i give you my word what i did wasn't a mod/client or anything to do with hacks, that was just placing a heavy item on the mouse so it hits to repair the fishing rod and to fish, I have probably made 5k-15k from this but all the money was used to buy fishing rods since they break after some time :/
    I am sorry for what i did i wasn't sure if doing this was wrong or right and the mods can't decide, I suggest that if @Joliver1998 thought i was using like a hitting hack or something like that, he should have went next to me and see if i hit him or not and if i kept on hitting, I am sure i didn't since the heavy item was fishing and hitting so that proves that i didn't use any mods or clients which does what @Joliver1998 thought it did, i think taking 100k from my account (this would give me a chance to payback my loan when i get unbanned) and cancel my spawnshop application and wipe my full inventory, I don't want @banished92 and @shrinkwrap4me to worry about the loan and the eff 7, hopefully everything works out
    Ik what i did was wrong and i understand that even i didn't use any hacks or clients it is still the same thing, I am sorry for what i did

#1 jassimq, Aug 12, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2014
  2. jacob03082000

jacob03082000 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +103
    "Any form of auto money generation, including, but not limited to, auto-farming and auto-fishing, is completely prohibited by any means." This includes placing a Pepsi on your keyboard to autofish.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  3. _kiwi_cat_

_kiwi_cat_ Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +148
    Before logging onto the server, please uninstall your pepsi.

• Winner Winner x 19
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. Original_Jackson

Original_Jackson ♕ Ecoleader ♕
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +901
    Please refrain from posting on this thread unless you have relevant information. Any posts that do not provide this information will result in a forum warning.

5. Joliver

Joliver Zodiac Nation President
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +203
    @jassimq When I was teleported to the spot where you were fishing mobs at, I waited a few minutes and sent you a few private messages. Then I blocked the hole where the mobs were falling from, and you continued to fish. I had 3-4 mods come and watch. We teleported you to the surface, and you continued to fish with no response to our pms. Please remember that you must always be at your computer, as AFK money making is not allowed.

As this appeal involves AFK Auto-Fishing, please be patient until a GameAdmin gets the chance to review this appeal.
    @Dewsy92 @Unknownrider @Stolio @clou44 @Physicistsmom @Core_Diver

6. jassimq

jassimq Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +307
    Bump - I didn't want to bump this but this Post is now on the 2nd page

#6 jassimq, Aug 16, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2014
  7. Stolio

Stolio Melon Farming Prick
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade