[ban appeal]

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by RobertKeller25, Sep 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RobertKeller25

RobertKeller25 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +3
    Minecraft username: RobertKeller25

Reason of Ban: Writing inappropriate language in the ground.

Rules Violated: Disallowed structures.

Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means: do not use blocks to make anything inappropriate.

Reason you feel you think you should be unbanned: well I was going through complaints in the forum and I noticed that people who use global chat (which everyone can see) to say bad words or people say entire phrases that are worse than what I did only get a warning. I believe them getting warning for far more offensive sayings and me getting banned for writing one bad word in the ground and getting banned is way unfair. I know what I did was wrong and I am very sorry but its unfair I get banned for what I did when people who say things VERY offensive only get warnings.

#1 RobertKeller25, Sep 21, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2014
  2. Smorezs

Smorezs Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +450
    @RobertKeller25 while I understand that you are trying to appeal your ban you have not owned up to the mistakes that you have made. I would like you to re-appeal your ban with the rule quoted that you broke. I want you to own up to the mistakes you made in your appeal and reasons why you should be unbanned

Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.