[Ban Appeal]

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Electorality, Sep 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Electorality

Electorality Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +13
    Minecraft Username: Electorality

Reason of Ban: Spamming

Rule violated:
    Clause 1.1 - CAPS and Spam

• Bypassing our CAPS filter and/or typing in all caps is not allowed.
      • Spam is not allowed. Repetitive words, letters, symbols that aren’t used in their correct context, or many messages sent quickly are considered spam.

Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Don't spam
    Reason you feel you think you should be unbanned:
    I don't feel I was properly warned, I was just rudely told "Don't spam". No one said it was against the rules. No one said I was doing anything wrong. I was just told "don't spam". Yeah, I suppose it's obvious spamming isn't allowed, and I'm sorry I did spam.

Granted, the way I was treated was very rude, not because I was banned, but because no staff member directed me towards the rules. I know they're busy, but they're on staff for a reason. Staff can't just go to players and say "don't do that" "don't do this", that's just annoying. Help new players, guide them, tell them where they can find the rules so they don't break them again. Staff, ask your self; are you really willing to put the time and effort into making the community a stronger, better place?

If not, than leave.

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    #1 Electorality, Sep 21, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2014
  2. Dewsy92

Dewsy92 Ex-Staff Team Troll
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,643
    I am glad that you wish to appeal your ban and rejoin the server. Spamming is not allowed on ECC in any way. As you are new to the server, I will be unbanning you with a 2hr temp ban. During this time please be sure to read our Server Rules found here. Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Locked - Electorality's ban reduced to a 2hr temp ban.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.