Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by DDubs30, Sep 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DDubs30

DDubs30 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Minecraft Username:
    DDubs30

Reason of Ban:
    Advertising

Rule violated:
    Clause 1.2 - Advertising

* Advertising is strictly prohibited in our chat system for any kind of external product, Minecraft server, or anything else non-EcoCityCraft related.

* External products may be mentioned, so long as they are not being advertised. Other Minecraft servers may not be mentioned under any circumstance.

- Any advertisement that is allowed on the server in any form (including, but not limited to, in-game related items/trades, store advertisements, or personal livestreams that are completely and only EcoCityCraft related) must go into our Trade Channel, and must always abide by our trade channel rules for length and repetition.

Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    No advertising anything that doesn't have to do with ecocitycraft in chat.

Reason you feel you think you should be unbanned:
    I think it must have been an accident because I honestly don't remember advertising anything not related to ecocitycraft, but I am truly sorry for any trouble I have caused and I promise I will try my best to never advertise anything external or break any of the rules ever again.

2. Dewsy92

Dewsy92 Ex-Staff Team Troll
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,643
    Hello @DDubs30

I am glad that you wish to appeal your ban. Advertising on ECC is strictly prohibited and will be result in an immediate ban. As this was your first offence and happened quite some time ago now, I will be unbanning you.

Please ensure that you read our Server Rules which can be found here to avoid situations like this from happening again in the future.

Locked - DDubs30 unbanned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.