[Ban Appeal]

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by ZCSolstice, Oct 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZCSolstice

ZCSolstice Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +431
    Minecraft Username:ShanePvP

Reason of Ban:Advertising via PM.

Rule violated:Section 4
    Clause 1.2 - Advertising
    • Advertising is strictly prohibited in our chat system for any kind of external product, Minecraft server, or anything else non-EcoCityCraft related.
      • External products may be mentioned, so long as they are not being advertised. Other Minecraft servers may not be mentioned under any circumstance.
    • Any advertisement that is allowed on the server in any form (including, but not limited to, in-game related items/trades, store advertisements, or personal livestreams that are completely and only EcoCityCraft related) must go into our Trade Channel, and must always abide by our trade channel rules for length and repetition.

Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means: Don't advertise.

Reason you feel you think you should be unbanned: Me and drew were friends along with every other friend, who wanted to know about the server. I've had many memories back to 2013 of this server, and I understand this is not my first offence, I'd just like to be unbanned in case a new pvp thing gets added, and I also want the mcmmo and the sg medal badly. I'll probably just go inactive too. I like to hang out with my friends, and pvp along with sg. I really would like to get unbanned, recieve my 35k that is owed to me, and just keep on enjoying the server.

2. Gernen

Gernen Prime Minister
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,113
    Hello, @ShanePvP
    Thank you for appealing. Your ban reason is quite serious, but I see no sign of gravity given to it on your appeal. You onlu sseem to want to be unbanned in order to get some things done and quit, as if your ban reason ment nothing. I'd like you to refile your appeal with more honesty and make it sound a bit more apologetic.

Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.