[Ban Appeal]

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by FoxBLP, Oct 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FoxBLP

FoxBLP Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +110
    Minecraft Username:GamingFoxYT

Reason of Ban:Loan scamming drewbo173

Rule violated:
    Clause 2 - Scamming
    • A general definition of a scam in the context of EcoCityCraft is a transaction in which a user pays for goods or services from another user, and does not receive those goods/services in the agreed upon timeframe.
    • Failing to uphold your end of the deal is scamming, and is punishable by a ban. Your continuance on the server may rely on you following through with your end of the deal, or refunding what you scammed, solely at the staff’s discretion.

Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means: This means that players agree to a deal and then the other player doesn't pay what was suppose to be paid. for example, If someone was like "Selling max pickaxe for 20k!" then the other player says deal and pays him the 20k but that person didnt give back the pick. and for loan scamming it means you took a loan of a certain ammount of money and didnt pay back the money on time.

Reason you feel you think you should be unbanned: Well i completely do understand if you feel i dont deserve to be unbanned... but i just want another chance last time i just didnt have what it took to get that money to drewbo173 but i feel i can really do it this time. i also love the ECC community and really do miss that... i'm begging of you i've missed ECC so much and i would love to come back on it. this server has and always will be my favorite server i cant last a month with being banned on it... Again i am very sorry for my actions but i really do feel i can make a comeback get it paid off and start a new life on ECC. thank you for taking your time on reading this Ban Appeal and i hope to see everyone on ECC soon! <3

2. HelixInsight

HelixInsight Surgeon
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,280
    I don't usually post on ban appeals, but I felt this was necessary.

http://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/user-complaint-gamingfoxyt.108551/
    If you've gotten bored of ECC, why bother paying drewbo173 now?

Edit: Since he was banned in response to this comment, this post is relevant.

#2 HelixInsight, Oct 18, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2014
  3. FoxBLP

FoxBLP Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +110
    erm i dont think its boring i was just mad cause i had gotten banned and plz dont rate my post friendly then try to get me banned again and your gonna get a warning cause you posted unnecessary comments on my ban appeal ty :)

4. Drewbo_

Drewbo_ Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    I agree, and this user has been banned 3 times for the same reason, I'm sick of this.

#4 Drewbo_, Oct 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2014
  5. FoxBLP

FoxBLP Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +110
    well ok drewbo173... i'm sorry for what i've done to you but i promise this time i can pay you back and if i cant i'll give you everything i have and take the punishment and be banned. i will save all my money and i will at least get you half of the money i owe you and if i get banned for it i'm sorry but i'll try my hardest to get the money that i owe you

6. Drewbo_

Drewbo_ Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    You have been givin 4 chances to give me the money, but you have not, I have not received a penny and you have had the money more then once

7. Gernen

Gernen Prime Minister
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,113
  8. Dewsy92

Dewsy92 Ex-Staff Team Troll
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,643
    @GamingFoxYT

This is going to be your final opportunity to repay the 250k. The numbers of chances that you've had is quite frankly ridiculous. I am going to be giving you a 2 week tempban and then you will have until 18th November to repay @drewbo173.

Having shown zero effort to repay this debt in the past, you really had better have a change of attitude now if you wish to have any chance of remaining on ECC.

Unbanned with 2 week tempban. Deadline: 18th November 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.