[Ban Appeal]

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by MJMgamer, Oct 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MJMgamer

MJMgamer Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +37
    Minecraft Username: MJMgamer
    Reason of Ban is the Reason for why you were banned. Advertising via PM.
    Rule Violated:
    Clause 1.2 - Advertising
    • Advertising is strictly prohibited in our chat system for any kind of external product, Minecraft server, or anything else non-EcoCityCraft related.
      • External products may be mentioned, so long as they are not being advertised. Other Minecraft servers may not be mentioned under any circumstance.
    • Any advertisement that is allowed on the server in any form (including, but not limited to, in-game related items/trades, store advertisements, or personal livestreams that are completely and only EcoCityCraft related) must go into our Trade Channel, and must always abide by our trade channel rules for length and repetition.

Please explain: Advertising is strictly forbidden.
    Reason you feel that you should be unbanned: I understand that mentioning other servers is breaking the rules, with good reason. I take full responsibility for my actions, and I apologize greatly. I was asked the server ip and i dumbly answered. I feel like I should only be unbanned for about 5 days to pay off a few loans, and after that my fate with this server will be in your hands, and I will understand if you accept me back into this economy or if you deny my access.

2. Gernen

Gernen Prime Minister
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,113
    Hello, @MJMgamer.
    Thank you for appealing. I am glad that you have realized how wrong ehat you did was, and that it isn't tolerated at all on EcoCityCraft. As this is your first offense, I shall be issuing you a 3 hour tempban. While you wait for your tempban to expire, I suggest you go over our server rules. I hope I see nothing like this from you again in the future. Feel free to forum PM me if you have any questions.

Locked - User TempBanned for 3 Hours.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.