[Ban Appeal]

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by ASauerPatchKid, Oct 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ASauerPatchKid

ASauerPatchKid Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +57
    Minecraft Username: ASauer

Reason of Ban: Didn't pay back loan to StoneIronZ

Rule violated:
    • Failing to uphold your end of the deal is scamming, and is punishable by a ban. Your continuance on the server may rely on you following through with your end of the deal, or refunding what you scammed, solely at the staff’s discretion.

Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means: You must keep your side of the deal otherwise you are banned for scamming

Reason you feel you think you should be unbanned: Honestly I don't remember why it wasn't paid on time, and I'm willing to try to pay off the loan, I will do my best that my activity permits.

2. Gernen

Gernen Prime Minister
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,113
  3. Gernen

Gernen Prime Minister
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,113
  4. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    I'm glad to see you wish to appeal your ban. I understand that it may not have worked out on your end, but this kind of thing is still unacceptable. However, as you've offered to make good on your deal, I will provide you the chance. You will receive a 3 day tempban, then have 7 days after you're unbanned to repay $45,000 to @StoneIronZ. If total payment hasn't been received by the end of November 8th, 2014, @StoneIronZ may file another complaint.

Also make sure to refresh yourself on the rules as there have been some changes in the time you've been gone.

@ASauer tempbanned 3 days. 45k due to @StoneIronZ by 11/8/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.