[Ban Appeal]

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by walteriscool7123, Oct 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. walteriscool7123

Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    Minecraft Username:walteriscool7123

Reason of Ban: Hacked Client and Swearing

Rule Violated:
    • Fly, speed, air build, teleport hacking, or any other types of hacks, are not tolerated. This includes x-ray hacking and x-ray texture packs. Using any unfair means (including glitches, bugs, and exploits) to get into server buildings is also not allowed and is unfair to other users.
    • Using any clients, specifically hacked clients, which may allow you to gain unfair advantages as deemed by ECC staff is strictly prohibited.
    • Users caught using any client deemed to be a "hacked client", as defined by and at the discretion of the staff, will be banned. There is no excuse for using a hacked client on EcoCityCraft whatsoever.
    • Discussion of hacked clients is not allowed - we do not allow them, and therefore we do not discuss them.
        • Inappropriate and vulgar language is not allowed. This includes anything put on signs, said in chat, written in books, renamed to on items (see Section 3 Clause 2.1), spelt out in blocks, or any other way of communicating.

Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means: it means that i shoudlve not be using a hacked client. Also i should not be saying curse words.

Reason you feel you think you should be unbanned: i should be un banned because im going to stop using hacked clients. Im really sorry to upset everbody in ecc with my swearing. Please un ban . Just one more chance , thats all i ask. Sorry Ecc.

2. ModernPerils

ModernPerils We the North
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +233
    The only way this user has earned money is by SG hacking and personally I think ranks and belongings need to be reset. He has over 75k sg points all from hacking, that hundreds of thousands of ECDs just for his hacking. It is unfair to everyone if stats and player account is reset as everything has been gain unfairly. This is just my opinion, it is not my decision what happens

If he gets unbanned, the only punishment is a few days offline, but still has all the money , ranks, and sg stats from hacking. It is unfair to everyone if he gets away with this with only a short ban. He has still robbed us of our money by his irresponsible decision to use hacks. He has hurt us all with his abuse of SG, I personally think he needs his account wiped and SG stats reset.

Sorry for the rant, although this thread may not directly pertain to me, it does indirectly affect me and many others. Just had to voice my opinion.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    #2 ModernPerils, Oct 30, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2014
  3. xHarambae

xHarambae President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +549
    Can't really accuse him of hacking for all of his points; eventhough, they did indeed hack. But you can't be too sure if he hacked for all those points. He may have just used a hacked client because he was sick & tired of getting demolished by someone's buffer skills. Until you provide clear evidence of him hacking for all of the sg points, don't accuse him.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. Smorezs

Smorezs Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +450
  5. walteriscool7123

Ratings:
    +2
    thank you shrinkwrap4me , I was using hacks for only 1 week , all these days people in ecc were accusing me of hacking. Its only been a week since i started hacking.

6. ModernPerils

ModernPerils We the North
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +233
    We know he has been hacking, but we don't have evidence or proof that he has only been using for a week. I started recording him a week before his ban and my videos contained obvious hacking. I recorded him because he had been hitting me backwards and through blocks for the couple weeks before that. We can rely on evidence, not spoken word in defence. Notice how he only said that he had been hacking for just a week AFTER shrink posted, not before. He is looking for ways to make himself look less guilty while we all know he is fully guilty for his actions. Based on evidence, we know he was hacking but not how long... It could be a week, it could be his entire time on ECC. We have no way of telling.

I know I am making this really hard on him, mainly because he was making fun of me behind my back and insulting me in an extremely vulgar way without me online. I do not appreciate his immaturity, profanity, and his rude behaviour and insults. That is all

7. 7amoodw

7amoodw Electrical and Electronics Engineer
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +5,209
    Alright, time to stop with the irrelevant posts. Any further unnecessary post will result in a forum warning. Please think twice before posting.

8. walteriscool7123

Ratings:
    +2
    How long do i have to wait for this appeal to be handled >-< i am really impatient , sorry :'[

9. JamieSinn

JamieSinn Retired Lead Administrator/Developer
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,588
    Do not bump your appeal, a ga+ will get to this as they have time, ban appeals are lowest priority for staff.

10. Dewsy92

Dewsy92 Ex-Staff Team Troll
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,643
    Hello @walteriscool7123

At the moment your ban appeal only addresses part of your ban reason. Please can you amend your appeal to include the vulgar language element of you ban.

11. Gernen

Gernen Prime Minister
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,113
    As you haven't done what Dewsy requested you to, I shall be locking this.

Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.