Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Addswerzxc, Dec 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Addswerzxc

Addswerzxc Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +97
    Minecraft Username: Addswerzxc

Reason of Ban: Failure to return a Eff 7 Pickaxe

Rule violated:
    Clause 2 - Scamming
    • A general definition of a scam in the context of EcoCityCraft is a transaction in which a user pays for goods or services from another user, and does not receive those goods/services in the agreed upon timeframe.
    • Failing to uphold your end of the deal is scamming, and is punishable by a ban. Your continuance on the server may rely on you following through with your end of the deal, or refunding what you scammed, solely at the staff’s discretion.

Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means: In the case of scamming I did indeed fail to uphold my end of the deal, I was unable to return the tool back to it's owners there for violating the rule The creation of a deal and a parties inability to hold up there end will be seen as scamming as the rule states.

Reason you feel you think you should be unbanned: I've taken a long break from ECC to think and dwell on my mistake. I 100% accept that fact that It is my fault and I was in the wrong, before this incident occured I had taken a long break from ECC and had mildly forgot about how the server works. I know I can make this up and I am 100% willing to repay the full amount of the tool and completely fix everything I messed up. I know what I did, in tense of scamming and will for sure not do it again, many of you know that I would not do this any other time and this time I messed up. I will fix what I have wronged and make it up to whom I've wronged.

2. oxwood2

oxwood2 Builder
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,684
  3. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    I'm glad you wish to return. Scamming is not acceptable and we will not tolerate it. I will be tempbanning you for 3 days, and then giving you until 2/3/15 (6 weeks) to return an Eff7 Pickaxe to @matt8865. Please ensure this does not happen again. I would also suggest rereading the rules as a lot has changed in the time you've been banned, and this will get you more up to date.

Tempbanned Addswerzxc 3 days.
    Given until 2/3/15 to return Eff7 Pick to @matt8865

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.