Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by drabc, Dec 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drabc

drabc Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    Minecraft Username:drabc

Reason of Ban: bypassing ban

Rule violated:
    • Multiple accounts used by different people on the same internet connection/IP are allowed.
    • An individual person playing on multiple accounts is allowed so long as no financial benefits arise from doing so. There must be absolutely no financial interaction between multiple accounts that you own.
    • If there are multiple accounts on the same internet connection/IP, either used by you or others, you must contact a member of staff immediately to inform them.
    • Users may be questioned for being on the same internet connection, or, in cases of suspicious activity and bans, immediately banned regardless of the reason for the same connection, to be appealed with an explanation.

Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means: this rule means that it is not fair that someone could be banned and coming back on with another user.

Reason you feel you think you should be unbanned: it was not me on my account

2. oxwood2

oxwood2 Builder
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,684
  3. oxwood2

oxwood2 Builder
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,684
    Thank you for appealing @drabc. I will be unbanning you. Please secure your account to prevent this in the future.

Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.