[ban appeal]

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by ubz2nyt, Jan 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ubz2nyt

ubz2nyt Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Minecraft Username: ubz2nyt

Reason of Ban: donation scamming

Rule violated: Section 3 clause 2.2
    Clause 2 - Scamming

• A general definition of a scam in the context of EcoCityCraft is a transaction in which a user pays for goods or services from another user, and does not receive those goods/services in the agreed upon timeframe.
      • Failing to uphold your end of the deal is scamming, and is punishable by a ban. Your on the server may rely on you following through with your end of the deal, or refunding what you scammed, solely at the staff’s discretion.

Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means: If you make a deal with someone for where they will give you something and you don't hold up to the end of your deal and take there something. You pay for something but you don't get it.

Reason you feel you think you should be unbanned: I feel that I should be unbanned because I have been banned for a while now and I have had time to think about my actions and what I have done wrong, I also now know the difference between right and wrong. If I get unbanned I would like to get in contact with bobbysix to come up with some sort of way to pay him back some money or something.

#1 ubz2nyt, Jan 17, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2015
  2. Mission001

Mission001 Ex-EcoLegend HⱻặĐHůƞẗǝɍ
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $495
    Ratings:
    +6,478
    Please copy and paste the Rule you have broken from the wiki,
    While you do this i will be tagging the appropriate Staff,

Please do not bump your appeal, it is being handled, All unnecessary posts in this topic will be warned straight away.

@nicit6 @Smorezs @oreo1227 @Dewsy92

3. ubz2nyt

ubz2nyt Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
  4. oxwood2

oxwood2 Builder
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,684
    @ubz2nyt do not bump your appeal, forum warning issued.

5. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    Before continuing with your appeal, please explain your association with the account "Lamb74".

6. ubz2nyt

ubz2nyt Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Lamb74 would be one of my old friends account, he came over to my house a few times.

7. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    Alright, so. Scamming is not tolerated at all on ECC. Due to the time you have been offline I will be unbanning you now, however I suggest you read the rules before you log in. As well, you will have 3 weeks to earn the 55k for @bobbysix6 after you are unbanned. Failure to meet this deadline will result in another ban, so please work your hardest to make it.

Welcome back.

Unbanned.
    55k due to Bobbysix6 by 2/18/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.