[Ban Appeal]

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by ZCSolstice, Jan 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZCSolstice

ZCSolstice Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +431
    Minecraft Username: ShanePvP

Reason of Ban: Loan Scamming.

Rule violated:
    Clause 2 - Scamming

• A general definition of a scam in the context of EcoCityCraft is a transaction in which a user pays for goods or services from another user, and does not receive those goods/services in the agreed upon timeframe.
      • Failing to uphold your end of the deal is scamming, and is punishable by a ban. Your continuance on the server may rely on you following through with your end of the deal, or refunding what you scammed, solely at the staff’s discretion.

Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means: The rule means that you can not scam and attempt to scam another player for your own benefit. It means not to take someones item, such as money in my case, and lose it/ or not pay back.

Reason you feel you think you should be unbanned: I have better internet, and my hockey tournament is over. I feel like such an idiot scamming, and I will do anything to make my internet super stable in the future, I will NEVER take another loan or ever scam another user again. This was all a mistake that will never happen again. I see that the server is slowly getting better since I have gotten banned. I am super sorry, and I will mine as much as i can with no procrastinating a days time. I plan to make 50-100k a day from mining. I want to make back the money so bad, and I am no means to be a scammer, it's just that, like I said in the prior complaints, even one I owned up to, my internet just went crazy. (such as logging on and getting kicked 10 seconds later due to lag.) Hockey is also good on time now, and the school semester 3 starts tomorrow, so there will probably be little work, that way I can get this money paid. I am very focused on getting this money paid back, and I'm glad you can take this appeal into consideration, I know I have been through many bad phases being banned 3 times for all different reasons. (1st one: Harrassment, 2nd one:Advertising, 3rd one(This one): Loan scamming.) All of these I feel bad for, and I have shown improvement on every single one. I look forward to seeing how this goes (If I get unbanned, I understand.) And I look to seeing the people that I have did wrong to. :)

#1 ZCSolstice, Jan 19, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2015
  2. ZCSolstice

ZCSolstice Builder

Ratings:
    +431
    And from calculating this is what I owe people.
    @TheZombieMuffin - 50k (Although when this all is paid I'll pay you extra, sorry bud.)
    @Zach_Attack252 - 70k (It was 35k for the agreement and 5k more a day, you made the complaint 7 days later, so that will add another 35k.)

I hope to pay back the total of 120k in at least two days, but I will definitely get more time if you can, I love this server, and you guys do not deserve this. I hope I can renew my friendship @TheZombieMuffin , you've always been a great guy. :)

3. RazorRimz

RazorRimz Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +646
    Shane. I want to tell you that I still trust you completely. I only even posted the complaint because I was worried. I understand your situation as I'm a big fan of sports as well. I am willing to work out a deal with you. I'd like a late fee but I would only like that if you aren't busy. Thank you.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,473
    Hello @ShanePvP I am glad to see you wish to appeal. Due to the nature of this appeal I will be tagging the appropriate staff to handle this appeal.
    @Smorezs @oreo1227 @nicit6 @Dewsy92 @clou44 @jakeyray18

In the meantime there are to be no unnecessary postings on this appeal. You all are aware of this and forum warns will be issued if you do otherwise.

5. Zach_Attack252

Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +197
    Hope u get un-banned.

And also I am same with thezombiemuffin i trust u completely i just needed mods to take note of ;)

6. RazorRimz

RazorRimz Builder

Ratings:
    +646
    I know we didn't agree on a late fee, but I would like one since I paid you the money that was supposed to help me pay debts. You were banned 13 days. 13 x 7.5k = 97.5k. In total you'd owe me 147.5k. Sound fair?

7. ZCSolstice

ZCSolstice Builder

Ratings:
    +431
    I'd pay that, but not under the time. I don't want to be banned again because of 200% payback. However, when all debts are paid off, I will pay you this and much more that I make. During the time, I'll just be mining with the eff 7 I have access to, and I will sg just for the points, and pay you all profit I make for awhile. Again, I'm deeply sorry, and I will pay all of it back.

8. RazorRimz

RazorRimz Builder

Ratings:
    +646
    I can give you time. How long do you think you'll need?

#8 RazorRimz, Jan 20, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2015
  9. KMaxwell

KMaxwell Crazy Cat Lady that Crochets
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,614
    @ShanePvP @TheZombieMuffin I suggest working out terms in a forum conversation, then completing a forum contract agreement for the repayment, specifying due dates if it will be on a payment plan rather than a lump sum.

10. RazorRimz

RazorRimz Builder

Ratings:
    +646
    I'd like $110k ECD to be paid to @Israellawson and the rest to be paid to slvrplme.

11. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    @TheZombieMuffin
    Please understand that in this appeal I will not be enforcing any more payback than what was agreed upon.

@Zach_Attack252
    Under the same logic I can't tell how much late fees would apply and as such I'm only enforcing the original payment before late fees.

@ShanePvP
    How quickly do you believe you will be able to make the enforced payments?

12. Zach_Attack252

Ratings:
    +197
    75k is what me and him agree'd on which is perfectly ok with me.

13. ZCSolstice

ZCSolstice Builder

Ratings:
    +431
    Wait, so $50k to @TheZombieMuffin and $75k to @Zach_Attack252 ? or $149.5k to @TheZombieMuffin ? If the $150k to TheZombieMuffin, and the $75k to Zach_Attack252, then That'll take about a week (7/8 days). If $50k to TheZombieMuffin, and the $75k to Zach_Attack252, then that'll take me 4/5 days.

#13 ZCSolstice, Jan 25, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2015
  14. Zach_Attack252

Ratings:
    +197
    Also i beileve you owe my sis @albiz some money.

15. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    @ShanePvP
    You know better than this - scamming isn't acceptable. Please ensure the circumstances which resulted in your ban do not happen again. I'd also advise you to reread the rules.

I will give you a 3 day tempban.
    You then have 10 days to pay 75k to @Zach_Attack252 (as you two were able to agree an amount), meaning the money there will be due 2/7.
    After that you have 7 more days to pay 50k to @TheZombieMuffin, meaning the money there will be due 2/14.

3 day tempban.
    75k due to Zach_Attack252 by 2/7
    50k due to TheZombieMuffin by 2/14

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.