[ban appeal]

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by xXmeekXx, Jan 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXmeekXx

xXmeekXx Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    b]Minecraft Username[/b]: xXmeekXx

Reason of Ban: scaming monkeyz05

Rule violated:
    Clause 2 - Scamming
    • A general definition of a scam in the context of EcoCityCraft is a transaction in which a user pays for goods or services from another user, and does not receive those goods/services in the agreed upon timeframe.
    • Failing to uphold your end of the deal is scamming, and is punishable by a ban. Your continuance on the server may rely on you following through with your end of the deal, or refunding what you scammed, solely at the staff’s discretion.

Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means: The rule means that when trading and interaction with other users you must play fair and hold up your end of all bargains and not cheat people out of possesions or money with trickery or stealing.

Reason you feel you think you should be unbanned:I got this loan before Christmas from monkey planning to quit the server and scam him his money planning to quit minecraft. I cant stop feeling bad about what ive done how ever. What I did was wrong and unfair to monkey who worked so hard to get that money. I would like the chance to be able to repay him and rejoin the server. If you give me another chance I wont let you down and I will sell donation features so as to repay monkey ASAP.

2. xXmeekXx

xXmeekXx Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    #2 xXmeekXx, Jan 23, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2015
  3. emongolab

emongolab ¢αℓνιη тнє є¢σмαѕтєя
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +460
  4. oreo1227

oreo1227 ℓαριѕ ℓαzυℓι
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,193
    Thank you for wishing to appeal. Scamming is one of the most serious offenses on this server. As this is your first ban over all, and you appear to be remorseful for your actions, I will be unbanning you. You will be unbanned in 3 days' time, and during your offline time I expect you to reread our rules, as they have changed some since you were last with us. You may find the rules here. Upon your return, you will be given 1 week to pay back @Monkeyz505 the $25,000 you owe. Your ban will be lifted in the evening of January 31, 2015. Your $25,000 will be due February 7th, 2015. You and @Monkeyz505 can work out a time or way to pay back, and I expect this communication to be made upon your return, or on our forums through pm. Anyway, don't let this happen again, and welcome back to the server.

xXmeekXx to be unbanned in 3 days, $25,000 due to @Monkeyz505 by February 7th,2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.