Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by eliteshadow0000, Jan 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eliteshadow0000

eliteshadow0000 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +18
    minecraft Username:eliteshadow0000

Reason of Ban: attempt of scamming(x2), abusing donation feature(tp)

Rule violated:
    Clause 2.2 - Attempted Scamming
    • Users cannot attempt to scam other users. If enough evidence is provided and the staff believe a scam was intended, this will result in a temporary ban against the offending user.
      • Attempted scamming includes misleading sales or auctions. For example an auction for 'a melon,sword'.
    Clause 1: Teleport and Teleport Plus
    • There is to be no abuse of our teleport feature.
    • If someone denied your request, do not spam them with further requests.
    • Do not teleport someone into a PvP area without previously informing them that the area is enabled as such.
    • There is to be no abuse of our teleport compass feature. If someone asks you to stay out of a specific area, such as their town, you are to obey their request.

Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means: The first rule attempted scamming means that if trick the player into getting the item for free and not doing it in a fair way. Teleport abuse means using your tp to teleport people to a pvp area without them knowing and killing them.

Reason you feel you think you should be unbanned: I'm really sorry matrix for trying to scam you by using my teleport to kill you. It was not right for me to kill you at take your stuff, also I promise i will never abuse the tp feature again, I'm also sorry for Inaime for paying your donation late i'm so sorry that i got banned before I could paid you, however once i'm unbanned I will pay you back imediatly after you are on. Again I'm very sorry for wasting your time for having to deal with something that I already know better. Thanks I hope I could get back to the community and prove to my self that I'm a better person

2. oxwood2

oxwood2 Builder
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,684
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.