[Ban appeal]

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by skymaster200, Jan 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skymaster200

skymaster200 ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ sad and dank ~Team Obey~
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +495
    Minecraft Username: skymaster200

Reason of Ban: TROLLING and disrespecting

Rule violated:
    Clause 2 - Trolling
    • This rule is super simple. Don’t be a troll, and especially don’t troll others away from the server. Please look up “Troll (Internet)” for a more comprehensive definition.
    • This includes flaming or attempts to start any form of chaos and discord within the server.

Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means: do not say anything that could be considered trolly

Reason you feel you think you should be unbanned: because i will stop discussing my temp ban by andrew. and i am very sorry for disrupting the peace of ecc chat with my bs. i will learn from my mistakes by not chatting in global anymore, so there is no way of possibly getting into any trouble.

2. emongolab

emongolab ¢αℓνιη тнє є¢σмαѕтєя
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +460
    Hi sky,
    I'm thrilled to see that you are interested in returning to the community, although before we can consider this appeal we must discuss a few things.

I'm sure you're well aware of your countless unnecessary remarks both in and out of the game. On ECC we have a very low tolerance level for trolling. Just like the staff had extensively explained to you in game and on the forums, our chat is to stay free of any trolly business. With that being said, if you're asked to drop something your best bet would to abide per the staff members request and if in the event you feel so obligated to know why, you may question at a later more acceptable time in private. As always there are specific times and places for everything. Continuously discussing your ban with staff in game and in the shout box, disrupting the server chats isn't quite the best way to go as it provides us with only, evidence of the opposite from what you stated above.

As for this appeal, I will be denying it as you put little to no effort in to it. You were given an enormous amount of warnings, leading to a fair amount of kicks, resulting you with this ban. With that being said, I expect some serious reasoning on why we should provide you with another chance. I highly encourage you to take a break from ECC if it's truly causing you stress, and perhaps think about appealing with a new mindset towards the server.

Finishing up, ECC is and always has been an interconnected community. We're all here to have fun, whether it being helping others, or simply spending our time achieving personal goals. We're here for the same reason; having fun. Put it in to perspective, trolls don't provide and make our community look very open and welcoming to new comers.

All that being said, I look forward to seeing a deeply thought out appeal from you soon.

Locked -- Denied.
    Have any questions on how I handled this appeal? Feel free to forum message me for discussion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.